Porsche Club GB Xmas Open Day 3rd Dec

• 2 weeks later...

Did anyone else go to this, or is everyone else too embarrassed to admit they’re a member of the PCGB for fear of ‘ridicule for being part of the estblishment’? ??

i took our youngest (trying to mouldy her into a Porsche nut early ????.

I convoyed out with 8 others (incl 991, 997, 986, 987, 981, GT3RS) on some great minor A roads from Bicester to chipping norton - really nice drive. 

There were over 400 Porsche’s at the club house, every inch of the industrial estate it’s situated on had Porsche’s parked on it and the brand new Nurburgring record breaking GT2 was nice to see right outside the front doors. 

RENNSPORT was also open across the road and it was great to see their facilities and the quality of their restorations. 

I know the PCGB looks a bit stuffy in their monthly mag, but I found everyone to be very chatty and friendly, one guy even letting me try on his brand newly bought Piloti driving shoes as they were the last size 8.5 in the building!

I’ll certainly make the effort to get to the summer BBQ next year, if only for the drive over there!

• Like 1