Simply Porsche, Beaulieu Motor Museum, 3rd June 2018

• Founder

Date for this year's show is confirmed for 3rd June, we can book a pitch as we have for the previous couple of years but will need to know an early indication of numbers.  

If those seriously considering coming along and would like to join us, then put your names down and we can gauge interest.  

Those who have never been, it's a great event and weather has often been fantastic, it's a great day set in a lovely part of the country. 

desktop-event-gallery_SimplyPorsche_w870px_h475px.jpg

https://www.beaulieu.co.uk/events/simply-porsche/

:)  

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi could anyone recommend a reasonably priced good hotel in the area, we would be travelling up from North Wales?

• Founder
On 04/03/2018 at 19:42, richjar said:

Hi All, I'll be coming in the CaymanS, and Dad in his new to him 996

Replaced the M6...?  Be good to see you Rich 

• Founder
1 hour ago, Davyrob said:

Hi could anyone recommend a reasonably priced good hotel in the area, we would be travelling up from North Wales?

I normally stay at the Master Builders hotel, it’s a decent hotel and room rates aren’t too bad. Will get booked up though at that time of year 

http://www.hillbrookehotels.co.uk/the-master-builders/

20 hours ago, Beanoir said:

I normally stay at the Master Builders hotel, it’s a decent hotel and room rates aren’t too bad. Will get booked up though at that time of year 

http://www.hillbrookehotels.co.uk/the-master-builders/

Thanks for the recommendation Beanoir

Hotel booked count me in, new to Cayman ownership and this will be my first visit to this show looking forward to it.

Davy.

• Like 1

Me too as a 1st timer (was going to link in with PCGB, then saw Cayman OC mentioned for the 1st time, a quick Google and here I am!

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Craiglm68 said:

Me too as a 1st timer (was going to link in with PCGB, then saw Cayman OC mentioned for the 1st time, a quick Google and here I am!

Welcome on-board Craiglm68, fingers crossed for some good weather at the show.

I have been for the last couple of years and will be attending this year.

Hundreds of Porsche including many 996s plus the house and the famous motor museum to see makes it a brilliant day.

Nick

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...