Simply Porsche, Beaulieu Motor Museum, 3rd June 2018

2 hours ago, Nick said:

Don't rely on the marshals' as they will be extremely busy trying to clear the queues.

Beanoir, if you can try to obtain a map with the designated area and post it here, that would be a big help. 

Nick

What's a map, satnav coordinates please..

11 hours ago, Keith W said:

"What's a map, satnav coordinates please.."

The Entrance is  50 49 28N  1 27 31W.  

Beaulieu often issue a map of the site with the group locations to organisers.

Nick

Edited by Nick

FYI, just perusing PCGB, and a number of their "convoy" may be meeting at Rownhams Services too....not say we shouldn't (if that works for enough of us who are going and want to "fly in formation"), just that we'll have to be a little organises to ensure PCGB and CaymanOC participants don't inadvertently find themselves "jumping the fence" ?

I'd completely forgotten about this, will check to see if I'm allowed to go ?

If so, I'll book a ticket and maybe see some of you there. 

• Like 1

8am at Rownhams  (South bound) it is! Sounds like it will be Porsche Central there with different groups meeting, , suggest someone (whoevers likely there 1st?)shares their mobile and the rest of us check in while enroute to confirm where to meet within the car park etc?

So If anyone wants to join me on the drive down, I will be passing Solihull OPC at around 5.50am and meeting up on the M40 Cherwell services with Duncan and David in the GT4  and the Carrera at 6.45am with  a view to stopping on route for breakfast.

• Founder
1 minute ago, Equinox said:

is there still space on the club stand for this??? Bit late to the party but only just confirmed I'm free for the day!

Always a space for you buddy! ??

• Like 1

• Founder
54 minutes ago, Equinox said:

Sweet!!! should have the car in full LeMans race livery too. LOL!

Awesome, look forward to seeing that! Are you meeting the others for the pre-meet at Rownham services or coming straight to the venue? 

3 minutes ago, Beanoir said:

Awesome, look forward to seeing that! Are you meeting the others for the pre-meet at Rownham services or coming straight to the venue? 

I think I will likely head straight there if thats ok. I Will print off the club stand sign to get through to the stand location.

4 hours ago, Beanoir said:

@UKtom @Nail it @Woodhouse @Keith W @Gadgit @Guzzi @Bushman @richjar @Davyrob @Craiglm68 @Nick @Nis200K @Ryan Chan @Mavrik @Budflicker @Kai @Andrew Batson

Ok, so great news!  Following a bit of negotiation we have been allocated the area in and around the old mill ruins as our spot at the show!  If you know where that is then great, but if not the map below should help.  Those that are familiar with the site will probably agree it's a great spot to be.  This is a map of the site I have amended as Beaulieu do not issue maps for these events. 

Important

For all those members attending, you will need the following sign provided by the Beaulieu events team printed out and on view in your windscreen when you arrive at Beaulieu so that the marshals can direct you correctly.  

Cayman Owners Club.pdf

Lastly, is anybody staying over the night before??   if not, then I will see you all there when you arrive on the Sunday morning, I won't ruin your convoy with my German barge ?

Booked my ticket today, so should be there on Sunday bar any natural disasters. Is it too late to squeeze into the Cayman club area?

I assume you had to give them an idea of numbers, so no worries if not ?

• Founder
6 hours ago, Draven said:

Booked my ticket today, so should be there on Sunday bar any natural disasters. Is it too late to squeeze into the Cayman club area?

I assume you had to give them an idea of numbers, so no worries if not ?

It should be fine.  The have said “in and around” the area we’ve been allocated so sounds flexible to me! 

Good work on the map and print out. Duncan and I are targeting 8am at Rownhams, as a starter I'll share my mobile (either to take calls, or be called re where in the car park to meet); 07764 960 202. Or if it's a case of just "Find the largest lump of Porsche looking vehicles and stay there" ,  it should be pretty straightforward!