Is everyone still hibernating for the winter. Even the Boxa.net guys have awakened for 2018 and meeting up with tops down.

Surely it must be time to grab a super sausage and a cuppa !!!

Any takers out there with a different venue in mind possibly ?

• Like 1

• Founder

I was planning one the other week but the snow kind of delayed events.  

Happy for others to arrange something at at any time - but I’ll get the usual meet back up and going again shortly.  

Did you come along to the RPM meet Keith? 

• Like 1

Always up for a Super Sausage visit. A little further north up the A5 is Jack's Hill Cafe, some Friday evenings they have a car meet which attracts all sorts of classic and sports cars, bikes and hot rods.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Beanoir said:

I was planning one the other week but the snow kind of delayed events.  

Happy for others to arrange something at at any time - but I’ll get the usual meet back up and going again shortly.  

Did you come along to the RPM meet Keith? 

Hi Benoir, hear what you're saying as regards the weather. The pics from the Cayman ragtop meet shows all the cars ending up black from the road grime but they have another run to Wales for the 8th of April so hopefully the conditions will be kinder. Normally around 10 Boxters, 2 of us in Caymans and one or two 911s attend.

Did not make the RPM meet unfortunately, Maybe next time.

4 hours ago, garytipping said:

Always up for a Super Sausage visit. A little further north up the A5 is Jack's Hill Cafe, some Friday evenings they have a car meet which attracts all sorts of classic and sports cars, bikes and hot rods.

Ah yes. I've often seen similar gatherings of cars at Jacks as I drive past coming back from the Super Sausage.

Parking for 50 cars is about the same as the SS?

Porsche night at the Ace is last Monday of the month starting from 6.00pm so would be travelling down in rush hour. Be interesting to see if D in the GT4 can drive that slowly...

Seem to remember Langlord and his GT4 lives not far from the Ace in Snorbs, how about it..

Well it's a bit of a plan, Any others interested in meeting up on route...

On 21/03/2018 at 14:25, Keith W said:

Porsche night at the Ace is last Monday of the month starting from 6.00pm so would be travelling down in rush hour. Be interesting to see if D in the GT4 can drive that slowly...

Seem to remember Langlord and his GT4 lives not far from the Ace in Snorbs, how about it..

Well it's a bit of a plan, Any others interested in meeting up on route...

I don't know what you mean Keith as I always drive slowly, it's just that you drive slower lol

• Like 1

Hi D, It's an age thing you know, the older you get the faster everyone else appears to drive or it might be that I need a ZimmerPorsche. Not ready just yet to employ a man to walk in front of me with a red flag...

When my dad was younger the Jack's Hill mob used to ride out Aces cafe. :-)

Myself I don't live near there and now my contract in London has ended I am even further away. :-(

On 27/03/2018 at 08:12, graham.reeds said:

When my dad was younger the Jack's Hill mob used to ride out Aces cafe. :-)

Myself I don't live near there and now my contract in London has ended I am even further away. :-(

All the more reason to drive (your shiny new) Cayman to a ‘faraway’ meet then ??????

11 hours ago, Windymiller said:

All the more reason to drive (your shiny new) Cayman to a ‘faraway’ meet then ??????

I drive to London and back every couple of weeks anyway. 10 hours of driving for 3 hours of meetings! :-)