Sorting out stands and meets

On 16/06/2018 at 15:24, Beanoir said:

We could do Porsche d'colour in France, that would be a good road trip and show combined?  

http://amicaleporschistesnormandie.org/wp/les-flyers-2018/

Its been on already this year, but can start planning for next year  

That looks fantastic Nick. If we ‘book’ that soon enough I’ll be able to commit the time and holiday to it ?????

4 minutes ago, phil27 said:

I’m going to the Yorkshire Porsche Festival on the 5th hopefully see some members there.

Hassop Station in Bakewell has a nice Cafe that does a good breakfast https://www.hassopstation.co.uk/ I went there when I had my Z4 with the Z4 Forum.

I read that as Yorkshire Pudding Festival!

Specsavers I think... ?

It would be good to get a regular date in the diary for a meet, whether it's Super Sausage or another venue. With Ace it's really easy to plan weeks/months out as you know it's always last Monday of month etc.

Another event for consideration is Kop Hill in September. 

44 minutes ago, Mutley said:

It would be good to get a regular date in the diary for a meet, whether it's Super Sausage or another venue. With Ace it's really easy to plan weeks/months out as you know it's always last Monday of month etc.

Another event for consideration is Kop Hill in September. 

That’s a good suggestion. 

Ill be at Kop Hill for sure, it’s only 20 minutes from me and it’s got such a good ‘lo-fi’ but fun feel to it. Only went for the first time last year and don’t know why I’ve never been before.... ?

On 21/06/2018 at 21:36, DJMC said:

I read that as Yorkshire Pudding Festival!

Specsavers I think... ?

I read it as Yorkshire Police Festival haha. So me too.

Phil, tell us more about the Yorkshire Porsche festival. Can anyone with a Porker attend. Nice place  Bakewell should be able to pick up a cheap tart as well....

On 18/06/2018 at 20:19, Windymiller said:

That looks fantastic Nick. If we ‘book’ that soon enough I’ll be able to commit the time and holiday to it ?????

I was hoping to get to the Porsche d'colour event this year but illness got in the way, would be up for it next year possibly.

12 minutes ago, Keith W said:

Phil, tell us more about the Yorkshire Porsche festival. Can anyone with a Porker attend. Nice place  Bakewell should be able to pick up a cheap tart as well....

Phil, the only Yokshire Porsche fest I can find is Leeds so i'll give that a miss. Maybe we can sort out a Bakewell run though. 

• Founder
3 hours ago, Keith W said:

Phil, the only Yokshire Porsche fest I can find is Leeds so i'll give that a miss. Maybe we can sort out a Bakewell run though. 

I think it's this PCGB event Keith.  Tell me more about those tarts...?

On 26/06/2018 at 18:50, Beanoir said:

£4.50 for a tart in Bakewell,  cheaper than Kings Cross..

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 26/06/2018 at 18:50, Beanoir said:

Yep that’s the one.  Be good if we could get a run out somewhere in the peaks and Derbyshire.  I hardly see any Caymans when I’m out in mine. 

Any CaymanOC members going to Goodwood Festival of speed ? 

I see an ice cream van in the pic so guess Keith will be going lol

A run over the peaks as well sounds great, as we did something very similar the other week and it was fun

• 1 month later...

Going down to the Porsche festival at brands Hatch if anyone fancies a road trip down from the midlands, or meet up.

keith and myself so far will be going Sunday, stopping off for breakfast on the way I guess, but like I said if anyone wants to meet up then let me know

• Tom unfeatured this topic
  • Beanoir™ unpinned this topic