Got the wife a porsche

Nail it

Picking it up next week and then it's off to be ceramic coated by the same guys that did the GT4

The car will be detailed first to remove any paint defects then coated, including roof and interior 

Wife carnt wait and I am also looking forward to having a play 

23 hours ago, Nail it said:

Picking it up next week and then it's off to be ceramic coated by the same guys that did the GT4

The car will be detailed first to remove any paint defects then coated, including roof and interior 

Wife carnt wait and I am also looking forward to having a play 

Where do you use for the detail and ceramic coating?  Have you used the plasti-shield film on any panels?

5 hours ago, Windymiller said:

Where do you use for the detail and ceramic coating?  Have you used the plasti-shield film on any panels?

The guys at deep impact detailing in daventry will sort it for me like they did with my 4

This time just getting the coating unlike my 4 with I also had filmed up in places

Well we have it and been driving about tonight in it and must say it's very nice.

Very different to the GT4 as that dombards you every second with what's going on and makes you feel part of the car, where the boxster is happy to cruising along in it's own way making you feel happy with life and I must say I rather liked it. Yes it hasn't got the shout or bark of the 4 nor does it go round courners quite as well, but with it's PDK box it's quick  enouth and with the roof down and the sun out, it was a very nice place to be.

So feeling very happy with the purchase and also very lucky to have 2 great cars to drive that are very similar but at the same time very different 

• Like 1