• Founder

A change of venue and location for the August meet, a bit further south this time - but with the promise of decent parking and bacon sarnies by the canal.  Thanks to @twopointnine for the suggestion of location this time!  

Date: Sunday 21st August 

Location: Newbury Teashop by the canal, The Stone Building, The Wharf, Newbury, RG14 5AS

Time: 9am 

Map: 

https://goo.gl/maps/SmF241m3qUy

Screen Shot 2016-07-16 at 14.18.27.png

• Like 1

• Tom featured and pinned this topic

:huhsign:

Why so early?

A 90 minute drive cross country for me. Looks like it might be a good route. Could even have a little convoy from Bicester-ish down the A34?

But... up at 6.30am on a Sunday? Hmmm...... 

:4fvgdaq_th:

no no no why do the dates always clash. on this day there is the supercar day at Beaulieu, coffee meet at Blenheim Place and the COC meet... Which do I chose...

• Founder

You don't have to be there for 9am, we're being flexible, there's a few more members south who've not been able to attend before.  I've been assured the bacon sarnies are not 'posh' by the way!   

• 3 weeks later...

Any more coming?

I could drag myself from my bed for, say, 19 other members coming along!

Sunday morning... what else are you doing other than (like me) snoring? You can mow the lawn and take the other half to Homebase in the afternoon?

• Tom unfeatured, unpinned and locked this topic