Parking should not be a problem, but I believe there's a charge (£2.50 for 2 hours) http://info.westberks.gov.uk/index.aspx?articleid=29720

The nearby West Berkshire Museum opens at 10:00 a.m., if that sort of thing interests you. http://www.westberkshireheritage.org/west-berkshire-museum

• Founder

I checked with the Coffee Shop and they didn't mention that the car park was P&D! Grr.  

Its Sunday morning, if I see a traffic womble then i'll but a ticket otherwise I won't worry. 

Car is washed, waxed, ready to go!

...but will I look out the window in the morning and drive... or go back to bed...?

Could go either way. :wind14:

• Like 1

• Founder

I haven't cleaned this weekend, but still clean apart from a few flies that chose to take me on head to head on the 421 last weekend.  

I do have to move about 6 tonne of others vehicles in the morning though to get out of the garage!! 

Looking forward to it :) 

• Founder
19 minutes ago, DJMC said:

Car is washed, waxed, ready to go!

...but will I look out the window in the morning and drive... or go back to bed...?

Could go either way. :wind14:

I always thought the older you got the earlier you wake up...? ;) 

39 minutes ago, DJMC said:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

I fear this is true! When I was 22, I could sleep for 12 hours, if left undistirbed.

Now 7hrs is more than enough, at double the age ^_^

Anyway, I'm really looking forward to a nice drive on some quiet roads in the morning. Leaving at about 7.30am. 

See you there (I've already been looking at the menu to chose my breakfast) B|

:577452c0a37b0_smiley-emoticon-1961-carbrands-porsche::wind14::577452c0a37b0_smiley-emoticon-1961-carbrands-porsche:

1 hour ago, Semerka said:

Carmine has been washed too, so ready to go. However it's supposed to rain first thing in the morning, then sunny. :snoozer_11:

Yes, That's the rub. It badly needed a wash or I'd have left it and stood more of a chance of "not worrying" about the rain, if it's rainy.

Now I've washed it I'll be more precious about taking it out in the rain.

Definitely won't be leaving at 7.30. More like 8.45 at the earliest, so don't except to see me until 10.15... if at all!!

I'll be the one in the Cayman.

It was a good turnout today, with more cars than expected, and was a pleasure to meet with you all. I hope you all had good journeys home.

Can anyone help complete the list of who attended, just to help me remember who's who?

1. Beanoir

2. twopointnine

3. M999PSW

4. Phil ?

5. Red5 + Semerka 

6. Equinox 

I look forward to seeing your photographs.

Thanks.

• Founder
45 minutes ago, Equinox said:

Was good to meet you all today. Few photos that I took today are on my page linked:

https://www.facebook.com/PhotographyEquinox/photos/?tab=album&album_id=1783253335223903

Anyone wanting any without the water mark let me know and I will send you across the uncompressed file.

Few teasers:

14054494_1783269438555626_2180533388735013083_o.jpg

14067987_1783264225222814_8748932469894451741_o.jpg

13995632_1783255351890368_4709040678238231424_o.jpg

Nice work, mind if we share the link on the club Facebook page? 

• Founder
2 hours ago, twopointnine said:

It was a good turnout today, with more cars than expected, and was a pleasure to meet with you all. I hope you all had good journeys home.

Can anyone help complete the list of who attended, just to help me remember who's who?

1. Beanoir (Nick)

2. twopointnine

3. M999PSW

4. Phil ?

5. Red5 + Semerka 

6. Equinox 

Thanks.

It was a good turnout, even the club celebrity made it out of bed ;) 

Well done on the venue, good grub I thought, a bit quaint maybe...?

Edited by Beanoir

19 hours ago, twopointnine said:

1. Beanoir

2. twopointnine

3. M999PSW

4. Phil ?

5. Red5 + Semerka  = Rob + Iva 

6. Equinox 

Thanks.

I have added our first names above, Andrew. 

It was good to put faces to some names, and we did not even get wet, only our hair got a bit tussled in the wind. ;)

Thank you for the photos Tony, they look great. :)

Thanks Iva, I was really asking for the forum names of those who attended as not all were on the list (I respect that not everyone likes to publish their names on a forum).

1. Beanoir

2. twopointnine

3. M999PSW

4. Phil ?

5. Red5 + Semerka  = Rob + Iva 

6. Equinox 

7. DJMC

Any chance of seeing some of the photographs on this forum? I don't use facebook.

• Tom unfeatured, unpinned and locked this topic