Be The Banner - Cayman

Andy

On 21/03/2017 at 09:44, Andy said:

This weeks pictures can be posted here, this week we'll be keeping the theme to general Cayman pictures.. as arty as you can! 

A reminder below on the rules:

• Each week we will start a new thread for you to post just ONE picture of your PORSCHE Cayman... not the animal variety…
  • If you decide to change your submission, then please edit the original post – duplicate submissions will be removed.  
  • We may suggest a different theme or model for instance, but each picture will have a nod towards the car. 
  • The members who's photo gains the most likes will be that week’s winner, if there is a tie break situation then staff will arm-wrestle over the one they prefer.. or consult the resident professional photographer. 

On 21/03/2017 at 23:08, DJMC said:

25511757164_0b970f6f41_z.jpg

On 21/03/2017 at 21:48, Semerka said:

To start you all off, here goes the first one ? (though not really arty):

Carmine 5.jpg

Well, looks like you started us off and also finished top too! 

First new Members Banner Comp win goes to Semerka. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Tom said:

@Andy I reckon we should bring back the photo comp - each week's winner is the banner! What do you reckon?

@Tom I don't see why not.

Who's going to be the first person to post a new picture I wonder.... :)

• Andy locked this topic