Simply Porsche 2017

I'm in!! Was a great day last year, awesome weather and really nice location. 

Stayed in Beaulieu the night before, anybody else fancy doing the same this year?

• Like 1

On Monday, March 27, 2017 at 22:27, PhilCS said:

I'm in!! Was a great day last year, awesome weather and really nice location. 

Stayed in Beaulieu the night before, anybody else fancy doing the same this year?

Sounds a great idea and up for that if a few more are as well

• Founder

I just realised I'm not in the country the weekend this is on, will make organising a club event a bit tricky.  

I'm happy to arrange with the Motor Museum if there are definite attendees, but I won't be about to tie it all together on the day.  

So unless somebody wants to step up and help organise then it might be a non-club event this year :( 

I'm in (again), pretty sure we've nothing else on around that time.

Maybe find somewhere different to meet up beforehand ? The MaccyD car park got a bit tight and busy.

I was due to come back off holiday on the Saturday and drive down on the Sunday like last year but alas, the holiday company just shifted my holiday by a day so I'll arrive back on the Sunday instead - gutted!

For anyone who has not been this is well worth going to and it's sunny every year :4fvgdaq_th:

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Sorted out my 1st roadtrip in the Cayman R to take in this event so myself and a 981 S owning mate of mine will be there, enroute (!) from Colchester to Swansea to begin 3 days of exploring the roads of Wales. It would be excellent if there is a Club stand or gathering to meet some of you.

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone going down from Northamptonshire or near by? That fancy a run down?

Going down with a nice 997 gts so more nice cars the better