CaymanOC Meet - Sunday 14th May

• Tom pinned this topic
  • 2 weeks later...

Would anyone from the Midlands or anywhere else for that matter who are going like to meet up at Solihull OPC or the Region 9 meeting place to go to the Supersausage in a group ?

• Like 1

• Founder
12 hours ago, Keith W said:

Would anyone from the Midlands or anywhere else for that matter who are going like to meet up at Solihull OPC or the Region 9 meeting place to go to the Supersausage in a group ?

Wrong side for me unfortunately but i'll definitely be at the SS Cafe! 

On 27 April 2017 at 09:06, Keith W said:

You can come off at J1 M6 and join me going down the A5 if you like? A tiny bit more interesting than the M1 south.

I'm away 5th to 12th May so will see whether you have a convoy by the 12th and whether all 50 owners wish to similarly divert? ;)

4 hours ago, DJMC said:

You can come off at J1 M6 and join me going down the A5 if you like? A tiny bit more interesting than the M1 south.

I'm away 5th to 12th May so will see whether you have a convoy by the 12th and whether all 50 owners wish to similarly divert? ;)

I was thinking M40 to Gaydon, Bishops Itchington, Southham, Marston Doles, Priors Marston, Preston Capes, Blakesley, Abthorpe, Heathencote, but open to Ideas as I have not driven this route but may do a dummy run over this weekend and drop in for a cuppa.

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/28/2017 at 18:01, DJMC said:

So far there is myself and three 981S going to be leaving from Porsche Solihull at 7.10am on Sunday with a scenic route not involving any motorways.

Over the past week I have driven M1, route, A45 route, A5 route and there all rubbish so have put together a more leasurely route of around an hour and forty minutes should you wish to join us.

See you all on Sunday, coming from Towcester my car might just be warmed up by the time I get to the SS. Andrew L

• Like 1

Me and the boy will be headed over from Colchester as a relative newbie. Had the car for a year on May 21st, but only been on here a couple of months. See you there!

• Like 1

Hope to make it as only down the road, but off to Newcastle today till very late or early morning so all depends on how I feel in the morning 

• Like 1

It's the Blancpain GT  Endurance race at Silverstone on Sunday, could be some interesting cars on the A5 and other roads around the Super Sausage. 

Quick (ok not so quick) wash before I head to Super Sausage in the morning with some fellow TIPEC Peterborough cars looking forward to a good run out & to meeting up & seeing some fellow Caymans

IMG_0334.JPG

Mine's dirty, too busy after my hols to wash it, plus my son's bust the X-Hose while we were away (don't buy one, it's good for a year then bursts) so unfortunately that means I won't be able to come along... :Smilies_Sad_Cry:

...only joking!

• Tom unpinned this topic