Be The Banner - Cayman at a meet

Andy

Yesterday I had the pleasure of attending one of the PetrolHead Tours (PetrolHeads Tours)  meets, I met some great people and had me a bacon sandwich and some hot brown, whilst perusing some lovely cars. 

There were a couple of Caymans' there, including @Beanoir in his R, so  this week lets see your car at a car meet. 

A reminder below on the rules:

• Each week we will start a new thread for you to post just ONE picture of your PORSCHE Cayman... not the animal variety…
  • If you decide to change your submission, then please edit the original post – duplicate submissions will be removed.  
  • We may suggest a different theme or model for instance, but each picture will have a nod towards the car. 
  • The members who's photo gains the most likes will be that week’s winner, if there is a tie break situation then staff will arm-wrestle over the one they prefer.. or consult the resident professional photographer. 

56 minutes ago, twopointnine said:

Silverstone WEC, April 2017 - maybe the wrong club banner is showing?

P1040013 (2).JPG

Ha... we can get busy on photoshop!