Simply Porsche Event

UPDATE DETAILS FOR MEET

If you plan on meeting up before the show and taking a fun drive in all together then please come and join myself and others at the M27 services, I plan on getting there for arround 8 30 ish and then leave at 9 for the 30 minute drive to the show.

If you can't make it then please ask once you enter the show ground for directions to the stand or take a drive arround till you see us, I will have the banner so it should be easier to spot us.

As I have said before this is a great show and well worth going too, so bring your cleaning stuff, camera and maybe a chair and come and have a great day out with like minded guys in a lovely part off the world, also for your £10 per person entrance fee you can get into the car museum, house and Gardens, so great value. 

Hope to see you on the day 

Dunc

5 hours ago, Nail it said:

UPDATE DETAILS FOR MEET

If you plan on meeting up before the show and taking a fun drive in all together then please come and join myself and others at the M27 services, I plan on getting there for arround 8 30 ish and then leave at 9 for the 30 minute drive to the show.

If you can't make it then please ask once you enter the show ground for directions to the stand or take a drive arround till you see us, I will have the banner so it should be easier to spot us.

As I have said before this is a great show and well worth going too, so bring your cleaning stuff, camera and maybe a chair and come and have a great day out with like minded guys in a lovely part off the world, also for your £10 per person entrance fee you can get into the car museum, house and Gardens, so great value. 

Hope to see you on the day 

Dunc

Hi Duncan,

Just to clarify for everyone the pre-meeting place for the convoy is (Texaco Service Station, A36, Romsey, SO51 6GF).

See you there (if thats where it is)

Keith.

1 hour ago, Nail it said:

Keith  

No not meeting there as car park is tight plus the motorway services is more on the way I guess as well

Hi Duncan,

Have you got an address, postcode for the services.

Cheers,

Keith.

Hi Duncan,

Would the meeting place be "no don't tell me, let me guess" Roadchef Rownhams motorway services SO16 8AP.

Well, did I win a coconut or not.. Gimme Gimme !!!!!!

22 hours ago, Keith W said:

Hi Duncan,

Would the meeting place be "no don't tell me, let me guess" Roadchef Rownhams motorway services SO16 8AP.

Well, did I win a coconut or not.. Gimme Gimme !!!!!!

Yes Keith, the services on the M27, top side off Southampton.

Should have made it clearer, me bad lol

Plus if anyone wants any meguiars stuff let me know as I know the lads very well and can get you some nice discount 

11 hours ago, Nail it said:

Yes Keith, the services on the M27, top side off Southampton.

Should have made it clearer, me bad lol

Plus if anyone wants any meguiars stuff let me know as I know the lads very well and can get you some nice discount 

Nice one, cheers Dunc hopefully see you there.

Met up with nick today and picked up the banner, so that's ready to go.

So not many days left now, so if you can make it down then please join in on the stand or come find us and have a chat

Cheers dunc

On 5/29/2017 at 16:43, Keith W said:

Hi Duncan,

Just to clarify for everyone the pre-meeting place for the convoy is (Texaco Service Station, A36, Romsey, SO51 6GF).

Keith.

On 5/29/2017 at 16:43, Keith W said:

Hi Duncan,

Keith.

Can't bring the cleaning stuff for when we get there as she is staying at home...

• Like 1

Like it Keith lol

Well I am all loaded up ready to go, car is clean and hope it still is when I get there, only thing left to sort out is, do I take food or get some off the lovely  food they sell, like I did last year???????

2 hours ago, Nail it said:

Like it Keith lol

Well I am all loaded up ready to go, car is clean and hope it still is when I get there, only thing left to sort out is, do I take food or get some off the lovely  food they sell, like I did last year???????

Get the food there I say. No point me taking food cos I'd eat it on route being a Porker.

Leaving in a couple of hours for Maldon in Essex (bruv has a pub there so late night probably) and up at 5.00ish to meet up with you all at the services.

Annoyingly I can not now make it tomorrow, my daughter has gone to a wedding this weekend in Jersey, parked her car in front of the garage door and taken the only set of keys with her!

Have a good one and see you at the next meet.

Paul

39 minutes ago, richjar said:

Hi Guys, so where is the meeting place... SO51GF or SO16 8AP???

See you all tomorrow...

Services on the M27 just by Southampton 

Also aiming to be at the services! Fingers crossed we make it in time - myself and HighwayStar in a convoy of 2 departing Colchester at 5:45am - ouch!!

Great day yesterday 

loads of beautiful cars - I got there just before 9am and had to leave st 12pm. 

Shame I missed most of you - I parked up beside the green R and just wondered around - but was nice to have the owners club area and spoke to a few Porsche fans ?

Hope you all enjoyed the day. 

Kai