Simply Porsche Event

3 hours ago, Kai said:

Great day yesterday 

loads of beautiful cars - I got there just before 9am and had to leave st 12pm. 

Shame I missed most of you - I parked up beside the green R and just wondered around - but was nice to have the owners club area and spoke to a few Porsche fans ?

Hope you all enjoyed the day. 

Kai 

Brilliant day, though next time will leave out the beer and 1.5 hrs sleep the night before. Left Maldon at 5.50am and Met up with s3 akr and HighwayStar at the services as pre determined with no sign of Nail It ( I recon we were at the right services Dunc) and decided to head on for the event at 9.15am. Ah Dunc you made it with the Cayman OC banner brilliant... Sunny weather and over 1000 Porsches at the event to drool over "yes Dunc your GT4 as well" Finally got back home at 10.30pm suffering with a bit of arse fatigue after driving 600+ miles. Great day. Look forward to the next avent.

• Like 1

Keith, you know you went to the wrong meet point as we worked that out in 5 seconds lol, plus not all went wrong, just blame the late night and beer lol

As said nice event as normal plus nice bunch off guys

Looking forward to the next one

9 hours ago, Keith W said:

Great day. Look forward to the next avent.

...you buying an Audi estate? The new model without the engine, just 'lectric motor?

17 hours ago, Nail it said:

Keith, you know you went to the wrong meet point as we worked that out in 5 seconds lol, plus not all went wrong, just blame the late night and beer lol

17 hours ago, Nail it said:

Well at least I got to meat up with s3akr and Highway Star at the wrong services. They went on to do a 3 day road trip in Wales after the Simply Porsche. Maybe if I had known that they were doing that earlier we could have got a few of us together to join them, after all we would all be starting from the same place. Oh well something to think about for the next one, the Alps and the Pyrenees are always good for a blast...

We're about 850 miles into the road trip now!! Tomorrow morning to still do plus the trip home. Both cars are filthy and well used as its been constant rain and lots of it.  Both amazed at How much grip we've had to play with on both cars. Full report to come soon with a few pics.

1 hour ago, s3 akr said:

We're about 850 miles into the road trip now!! Tomorrow morning to still do plus the trip home. Both cars are filthy and well used as its been constant rain and lots of it.  Both amazed at How much grip we've had to play with on both cars. Full report to come soon with a few pics.

Sounds like you're having fun albeit in the rain, At least you're using them as they were intended to be used and not keeping them locked up in the garage scared to put miles on them like so many Porsche owners.

Have a great morning and a safe trip home guys.