When will we tea (and butty!) meet again?

Grand, I’ll see you there - about 9am you say? Looks like an hour-ish from me, just enough time to get up and give the car a  quick wash now... ?

Think I’ve only glimpsed you once before at the last SS meet, we were leaving as you arrived. 

What colour and reg is your M5, I’ll come and find you for a natter ??

Good to meet you properly Nick, and some of the PH Tours guys - friendly bunch, and a fantastic full English and top mug of ‘builders’ at Jack Hills, great venue. 

See you again soon at the SS / RPM. 

Jason

• Like 1

• Founder
6 hours ago, Windymiller said:

Good to meet you properly Nick, and some of the PH Tours guys - friendly bunch, and a fantastic full English and top mug of ‘builders’ at Jack Hills, great venue. 

See you again soon at the SS / RPM. 

Jason

Likewise! Great to meet you too Jason.

Shame the PH meet wasn’t a full turnout, but still you’re right, they’re a good bunch and I’ve spent many a ‘holiday’ with them and had great times.  

We’ll get a SS in the diary as soon as I can get hold of Gail 

• 3 months later...
16 hours ago, Keith W said:

boxa.net have a meet arranged for the 18th Feb (I drive a hard top Boxster)  Bridgenorth to Crossgates cafe in Wales. Check it out..

On 04/02/2018 at 17:00, Keith W said:

boxa.net have a meet arranged for the 18th Feb (I drive a hard top Boxster)  Bridgenorth to Crosskeys cafe. Check it out..

Is "Boxa" to do with Boxsters, or Boxer engines? I wonder how the forum name originated?

Anyone?

Cayman owners club seems easier to work out!

1 hour ago, Beanoir said:

Shall we do a Sausage meet for the 25th Feb??

Dammit, we have guests staying on the 24th and SWMBO has just informed me I won’t be going anywhwere on the Sunday for a cheeky little drivey-wivey... ☹️

Hope you enjoy your butties and brews ??

I may drive out via the super sausage or Jack hills cafe tomorrow morning enroute to a certain Swedish furniture store in Milton Keynes with Mrs ‘Miller’ . 

If go in the cayman I’ll have a good excuse not to buy anything larger than a packet of Swedish meatballs from ikea. ??

Eta 0930(ish)

(if it’s heavy rain / very frosty I won’t be out in the cayman) 

???

Nick, it may be folks are seeing the thread title (again) and not realising you're suggesting a new meeting date. Might be best to start a new thread for 25th Feb meet?

• 2 weeks later...