Meetings

I'm no wiz with tech but all the meets seem to be in the southern part of the UK. Are there any meets north of Manchester? Be good to get to meet local owners! 

• Thanks 1

• Founder

There haven’t been any meets in the North to date, we tried a while ago but nobody up that way put their hand up to assist with arranging a venue so it failed.  

Happy to assist if a venue and enough members are interested though :)

14 hours ago, Banners said:

Mk1 I'm Lancashire based so maybe somewhere Clitheroe so the roads for a spin are good and decent country pub ?

Happy to `pop down` ... depending on timing, any thoughts on a date ? 

I'm happy to make a few enquiries and perhaps make it a bit further north for you Mk1 and hope that suits you Havard perhaps North Lancs or South Cumbria? We could find a spot and I'm happy to sort a route out etc if anyone has any dates they want to suggest? 

Im retired so can be reasonably flexible although I do help the Mrs with her business. Any suggestions welcomed. 

Which south meets Havard ? If I'm free I might take a run out with you if you fancy? 

Edited by Banners
  • Thanks 1

Thank you, anywhere of interest in those areas that you mentioned.

Only November exclusions are 13 - 15th and 19 - 21st. 

7 hours ago, Mk1 said:

Thank you, anywhere of interest in those areas that you mentioned.

Only November exclusions are 13 - 15th and 19 - 21st. 

Weekend better for you Mk1?

Havard what about you? Weekend?

Will probably look to try for in the new year so that Beanoir has opportunity to publicise for any others of interest! 

Does that hat suit you guys? 

On 11/2/2017 at 23:24, Banners said:

I'm happy to make a few enquiries and perhaps make it a bit further north for you Mk1 and hope that suits you Havard perhaps North Lancs or South Cumbria? We could find a spot and I'm happy to sort a route out etc if anyone has any dates they want to suggest? 

Im retired so can be reasonably flexible although I do help the Mrs with her business. Any suggestions welcomed. 

Which south meets Havard ? If I'm free I might take a run out with you if you fancy? 

Hi Banners, I had seen something about a Cayman meet in January, near Northampton.  Would need to search through to find the thread.

H.