Simply Porsche, Beaulieu Motor Museum, 3rd June 2018

Thanks for the map & I’ll see you all there, despite mine still not being back from repair (a month now) and me still being in a hire car,  the kind people at OPC Cambridge have sorted a Cayman to put me in for the weekend ??

See you Sunday

• Founder
43 minutes ago, Nis200K said:

Thanks for the map & I’ll see you all there, despite mine still not being back from repair (a month now) and me still being in a hire car,  the kind people at OPC Cambridge have sorted a Cayman to put me in for the weekend ??

See you Sunday

??

• Like 1

cant make it guys, sorry. going to see my parents, they are in their 90s and wont be with us for ever, next time I hope. have a good run, enjoy.

All set.for tomorrow 

Flag is in the car and will be up, so no excuse for not finding the pitch lol

Hope to see you all tomorrow and as said if you fancy meeting up at any off the meeting places then please do

My mobile number just in case anyone needs it 07702410212

Cheers all

• Thanks 1

• Founder
5 minutes ago, Nail it said:

All set.for tomorrow 

Flag is in the car and will be up, so no excuse for not finding the pitch lol

Hope to see you all tomorrow and as said if you fancy meeting up at any off the meeting places then please do

My mobile number just in case anyone needs it 07702410212

Cheers all

Nice one Dunc - I will be at the pitch nice and early hopefully, but my ticket only allows entrance with a Porsche, which might be a problem for me.  If I get any hassle I might be seen flagging you guys down outside the gate so I actually attend.  Bonkers I know but apparently them is the rules! ?

If anybody has a spare space I can fill to get a ride through the entrance gate that would be great ??

Hi Beanoir,

I have a spare seat if you need to get in and will be following Duncan's GT4.

I'm in a white 987.2S with Porsche side decals.

• Thanks 1

Morning all, just heading off,  great weather! I have a spare seat if anyone needs smuggling in (with a ticket of course) 07764 960 202

• Thanks 1

Quick one....if anyone picked up a black wallet in the Abbey Ruins (at the back section where a few of us parked), let me know.....otherwise, a great day out, thanks again Beanoir

Cracking day out, good too meet up and even better to have stumbled upon a few hundred Porsche’s at the services and convoy from there, nice spot to park so thanks for sorting that. Really enjoyed it.?

Nik (Crayon 718 S)

• Like 1

Great event today as norm and the weather once again was smashing.

Was great to see a nice display of Cayman's and wish I had got the change to speak to you all, but had my daughter  with me ( not the wife Keith lol ) and Bing her first time she wanted to see it all.

Nice drive down and back and even let my daughter  drive the car, wasn't scared honest.

Plus I got to take advantage of the stand  position and take some nice pics.

Anyway cheers to all for coming together and hope you enjoyed yourself and look forward to the next one 

• Like 1

Brilliant day again and good drive down meeting up with David in his Targa and Dunc and Molly in the GT4 on route.

Oh, and who can forget Tom's purple 987 ready for Le Mans.

Nick, the OC flag is safe again with Dunc.

See you for a Super Sausage soon.

• Like 1