New owner who still can't wipe grin off face!

mikeijay

Hey @SteveS @PMGPete @barryb!

Yep, I put satin black side decals on my Basalt Black Cayman. They are not very noticeable at all really, only in the right light... which I like as I'm not usually a huge fan of decals!

5_C7_B39_DF_6561_484_A_8_F12_42_A11_FE50

Whats_App_Image_2018_02_25_at_18_58_29.j

Tom

Edited by UKtom
  • Like 1

Hi Tom

That's it, beautiful and subtle. Mine is Basalt Black so I will be ordering matt/satin Cayman stripes.

Thanks

Barry

with you on these, look really smart. Liking the wheel badges as well, where did you get them from?

My wheels need a refurb, what are the thoughts on black wheels on the Basalt, or should I stick to the silver?

Found the stickers here.

http://www.designstuffonline.co.uk/vehicle_graphics/model_make_specific/porsche/porsche_987_cayman_decals.html

Hi Daz you picked a great place to buy a Porsche from as Ashgood is a great company and they know their stuff I brought a red one from there and it has the gloss bits on it also the stickers on it. Looks the nuts 

3FE71853-BA05-4AC0-BF3A-2991A1F4616F.jpeg

Looks really nice. I like the stickers. I would like them on mine but the boss at home doesn't like them.? 

Mind you can't complain I have a new toy.