First cayman s

vwhatton

thanks for the welcome guys. i plan on changing the suspension at some point as it way to high. new wheels exhaust and a few bits inside. 

no the pictures are not mine there my mate who dose it for a living he is on facebook as AJ Walker photography  

• Like 1

• Founder

Suspension components do wear once the car has done a few miles, well known to be doing track rod ends, ball joints etc at 50k miles plus.  Will feel much better after though! 

quick update been to porsche friday has a clean bit of health apart from ac not getting cold, front bump stops. will be going into awesome gti for a brake fluid change and ac regas this week no paying dealer prices  

• Like 1

On 18 January 2016 at 09:32, vwhatton said:

quick update been to porsche friday has a clean bit of health apart from ac not getting cold, front bump stops. will be going into awesome gti for a brake fluid change and ac regas this week no paying dealer prices  

Been out driving it much since you bought it? 

Awesome GTi are a good bunch, I used to use them when I was living up that way in my VW days 

1 hour ago, vwhatton said:

been out a few times in it but the weather hasn't been the best up here. yeah they are a good bunch of guy helps that i work there as well lol 

Ahh...mates rates too then ;) 

Do you get to use the ramps etc for your own car?  

1 minute ago, Trickle said:

Ahh...mates rates too then ;) 

Do you get to use the ramps etc for your own car?  

yeah that dose help but i will do of the work my self on the car. yes i can use the ramps when i need to 

• Like 1

quick update new parts have turned up today at work h&r 35mm loweing springs and ATE typ 200 performance brake fluid cant wait to get the springs on the car this weekend 

IMG_4481%20002_zps0nxeitqv.jpg

IMG_4482_zps13fsqc0i.jpg

• Like 1