Show us a pic then

Nail it

9 hours ago, Dylan Williams said:

Just Joined! some lovely cars on here ?IMG_20180816_221944_584.jpg.2403a79d5837f2cda74349ef7582041f.jpgIMG_20180909_212845_555.jpg.f728fdd822d51aa964a503d41d6b2463.jpg

Very nice GTS, unusual colour scheme - was that from factory or have you wrapped the bonnet and roof?

looks lower at the rear than standard too?

15 hours ago, Windymiller said:

Very nice GTS, unusual colour scheme - was that from factory or have you wrapped the bonnet and roof?

looks lower at the rear than standard too?

Thanks! Although if I'm honest it's a an S! ?Have wrapped the bonnet/roof, bilstein adjustable coilovers, wheel spacers, Techart rear spoiler and front lip, GT4 scoops, soul performance competition headers and hydra motor works ECU tune. Rear diffuser is next on the list.. although that may be a while ?

• Founder
On 12/09/2018 at 20:54, Dylan Williams said:

Just Joined! some lovely cars on here ?

Ahh...I drove past you in Henlow Village the other day, you'd just parked up.  You were probably thinking 'who's that twat in a Scooby bogging at me?' ;)  

I'm just up the road in Langford.  Be good to meet up and have good look at your car, looked pretty cool.  

9 hours ago, Beanoir said:

Ahh...I drove past you in Henlow Village the other day, you'd just parked up.  You were probably thinking 'who's that twat in a Scooby bogging at me?' ;)  

I'm just up the road in Langford.  Be good to meet up and have good look at your car, looked pretty cool.  

Hahaa! no not at all mate I love a Scooby! yeah lets sort something!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 14/09/2018 at 09:50, Beanoir said:

Definitely! Are you coming to the Super Sausage Meet? 

? The answer was no can't make it but it's taken so long to reply that....yes I can can make the next meet (shuttle worth) you going?

• Founder
25 minutes ago, Dylan Williams said:

? The answer was no can't make it but it's taken so long to reply that....yes I can can make the next meet (shuttle worth) you going?

I have to, so yes! Nice and local for us, I’ll race ya! ;)