CAT Driver Training Day at Millbrook

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Craiglm68 said:

Hi all, where did we end up with re dates? Cheers

Seemed like October suited most (but not the 7th)?

@Windymiller @Beanoir @StuLD

What dates in October look good?

@CATDT let us know if any other availability a part from the 7th!

• Thanks 1

16 hours ago, Peopleandcars said:

Seemed like October suited most (but not the 7th)?

@Windymiller @Beanoir @StuLD

What dates in October look good?

@CATDT let us know if any other availability a part from the 7th!

October 13-14th

or

20-21st

are best for me I’m afraid, but please don’t arrange just around my dates if others suit the majority. ??

Hi all,

Sorry for the delayed response.  Jo is currently away - she will need to look into alternative availability on her return, which is early September.

Thank you in advance for your patience.

KR

Lynne

6 hours ago, CATDT said:

Hi all,

Sorry for the delayed response.  Jo is currently away - she will need to look into alternative availability on her return, which is early September.

Thank you in advance for your patience.

KR

Lynne

Cheers Lynn (Sept should be ok for me)

• 4 weeks later...

Afternoon All

Hope you are all well and apologies for the time it has taken for me to be able to talk dates.  We've got a very busy couple of months ahead, with all weekends now taken by individual bookings, holidays and a trip to Spa with clients.  The result is the group format for 3 or 6 people will not be able to run before the clocks go back as there won't be enough daylight.  

If there are 2 or 4 of you interested, you can share a day which will give you more driving time - 180 minutes versus the 100 minutes in the original 1st post, for £675 pp including VAT.  This actually makes the cost per minute lower and better value for money.  Earliest options are Sunday 4th, Monday 5th or Friday 9th November.  

Would this be your preference Peopleandcars, Craiglm68, Beanoir, Windymiller or StuLD?  Otherwise we can look at dates from March 2019 for the group format.

What do you think?

KR

Jo

Hi Jo

I’d rather spend that kind of money March next year and have the training fresh in mind for a 2019 track season. 

My car will will be off the road from late November, once temperatures are <7deg C. and I do t expect much use between now and then now. 

Thanks

Jason

Just spotted this, anyway looks fun.

GT4 will be away in November, probably good as would want to use it and with the cup2 tyres, it might not be a good idea unless we have a heat wave. So maybe the wife's boxster could step up, won't be as much fun or as quick, but guess it will reach the limits at a much lower and safer speed.

Need to see if I can sort this I think

Thanks for your feedback so far ... 

Craiglm68 & Windymiller - I will let you know Spring date choices once the 2019 diary starts to take shape

Nailit - if you are able to make it happen, let me & Beanoir know at your earliest to secure the date - they are booked on a first served basis unless you'd like me to hold one of them for a few days while you check

KR

Jo

• 2 weeks later...
  • Founder

Shall we put a March/April date in the diary, a firm date and committed attendees?  I'm keen to make this a success because the feedback is always very good.  

If we go for March/April and assume the group booking rates, who'd be willing to sign up?  

• 4 months later...

Happy 2019 everyone :D Hope you are all well and enjoying this barmy February sunshine.  We at CAT HQ are alive and well - yay :Banane21: and I've now got the car club/forum group day calendar finalised for the year.  

Would you like to look at any dates for either the Performance Driver 'Track' Day, Cornering Masterclass or Group Drifting & Over Grip Limit Handling formats?  

Here if you would like to do so :wind14:

KR

Jo

36 minutes ago, Craiglm68 said:

Put me down for a "Yes Please", assume you'll need a handful of us to get this off the ground.

Thanks Craiglm68 - yes if you want your own specific day then we need 3, 4 or 6 committed individuals.  If you're happy to join another group that has space then it can be just you or as many as places allow.

• Beanoir™ featured, unfeatured and unpinned this topic