CAT Driver Training Day at Millbrook

Hi Jo, from the responses from us members so far, it looks like we've got a mixture of novices like me and others such as Craig and Nick who've already done one of your courses.  So it looks like we're at different levels and probably looking for different things at the moment. 

I might be interested in the Easter Saturday event if this is a good way to catch up with the others.  Presumably this is the Performance Driver "Track" Day?  Is this the half day or full day and what's the cost?  Maybe our other "novices" might be up for this too?

Thanks,

Derek

18 hours ago, Woodhouse said:

Hi Jo, from the responses from us members so far, it looks like we've got a mixture of novices like me and others such as Craig and Nick who've already done one of your courses.  So it looks like we're at different levels and probably looking for different things at the moment. 

I might be interested in the Easter Saturday event if this is a good way to catch up with the others.  Presumably this is the Performance Driver "Track" Day?  Is this the half day or full day and what's the cost?  Maybe our other "novices" might be up for this too?

Thanks,

Derek

Hi Derek

Yes Easter Saturday is the intro group format - the Performance Driver 'Track' Day.  It's a full day with driving sessions across the day as you work through the exercises.  You're working in a group of 3 sharing your instructor - 1 drives while the other 2 wait their turn.  Cost is £450 including VAT pp.  It is how you'd catch up with the likes of Craiglm68 and Beanoir.  

KR

Jo

8 hours ago, Chateauneuf said:

Hi Jo, when do you run the full day beginner courses. Midweek is fine. Are they ongoing?

You've got the option of a 1-2-1 any day of the week, all year long Chateauneuf, but the group days run Mar-Oct.  Currently all dates are full into August, bar the 7th March which has 1 place and 11th April which has 3.  I can look for a midweek option for a new group - just let me know the timeframe that works best for you.

KR

Jo

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
15 hours ago, Green Giant said:

Assuming that Covid put the stoppers on this, any plans to run another day? I’d love to join one 

Hi Green Giant

Training restarted at the end of March and it is busy season for sure.  There are club days running but limited availability. 

For those who have previously enjoyed the group intro format = Performance Driver 'Track' Day, there are two places available on Sunday 13th June for the follow on Cornering Masterclass.  

For the Performance Driver 'Track' Day, I have these spaces available for a few months time:  4 x Friday 24th September; 2 x Friday 1st October; and 5 x Sunday 17th October.  

If these dates are of interest let me know.  All these dates are for fellow Porsche enthusiasts.  

Otherwise 1-2-1's - I'm booking into August and September now as we're fully booked till then.  Everyone has come out of the lockdowns wanting to get in their cars 🙂

On 13/05/2021 at 10:18, CATDT said:

Hi Green Giant

Training restarted at the end of March and it is busy season for sure.  There are club days running but limited availability. 

For those who have previously enjoyed the group intro format = Performance Driver 'Track' Day, there are two places available on Sunday 13th June for the follow on Cornering Masterclass.  

For the Performance Driver 'Track' Day, I have these spaces available for a few months time:  4 x Friday 24th September; 2 x Friday 1st October; and 5 x Sunday 17th October.  

If these dates are of interest let me know.  All these dates are for fellow Porsche enthusiasts.  

Otherwise 1-2-1's - I'm booking into August and September now as we're fully booked till then.  Everyone has come out of the lockdowns wanting to get in their cars 🙂

Hi, I'd be interested in taking one of the places for 1 October? my car is due to be delivered next month so I'm pretty sure this should be ok. 

14 hours ago, elucius said:

Hi, I'd be interested in taking one of the places for 1 October? my car is due to be delivered next month so I'm pretty sure this should be ok. 

You'll be very welcome to join the day Elucius - email info@catdrivertraining.co.uk or give me a ring on 01234 757633 to get booked on to the day.  

KR

Jo

2 hours ago, CATDT said:

You'll be very welcome to join the day Elucius - email info@catdrivertraining.co.uk or give me a ring on 01234 757633 to get booked on to the day.  

KR

Jo

Done!

I've booked one of the places on 1 October training day. I understand that the other places on the day have gone, anyone on the Forum on this?

2 minutes ago, elucius said:

I've booked one of the places on 1 October training day. I understand that the other places on the day have gone, anyone on the Forum on this?

There's still 1 place available Elucius, if anyone else would like to join you and the 4 others.  Apologies if I said the day was full.  

KR

Jo

6 hours ago, CATDT said:

There's still 1 place available Elucius, if anyone else would like to join you and the 4 others.  Apologies if I said the day was full.  

KR

Jo

I've booked it Jo! Spoke to you yesterday when I paid 

5 minutes ago, elucius said:

I've booked it Jo! Spoke to you yesterday when I paid 

I know!!! 

Was just wanting to be clear there was still one space available if any of your fellow Cayman OC members wanted to join you on the 1st October group.  You took place #5 out of 6 👍

2 hours ago, CATDT said:

I know!!! 

Was just wanting to be clear there was still one space available if any of your fellow Cayman OC members wanted to join you on the 1st October group.  You took place #5 out of 6 👍

oops!