CAT Driver Training Day at Millbrook

Cheers Jo, we'll all be singing your joint praises once the Tripadvisor link arrives. Truly was an excellent day, and now the door is open for us to do further courses with CAT, I'm sure we will be back!

• Beanoir™ featured, unfeatured and unpinned this topic
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Jo from CAT was looking into some options for Spring/early Summer, main challenge is getting enough of us to run a session. There was talk of lobbing us in with some of the PCGB events too (Cayman chapter was looking at a CAT session at one stage)

3 hours ago, Craiglm68 said:

Jo from CAT was looking into some options for Spring/early Summer, main challenge is getting enough of us to run a session. There was talk of lobbing us in with some of the PCGB events too (Cayman chapter was looking at a CAT session at one stage)

The challenge I have since we PM'd Craiglm68, is that PCGB have taken 14 of the club dates - basically all filled through to August.  Am struggling to find new dates other than mid week options.  If you're all happy with this I can offer dates to you through this week?

I did PM Beanoir over the weekend I think on the subject, but haven't heard back as yet.

Thoughts?

KR

Jo

Mid week is nigh on impossible I'd imagine unless people want to take a day off work. If there are any cornering masterclass slots coming up Jo, I'd be interested in hearing about them.Cheers!

6 minutes ago, Craiglm68 said:

Mid week is nigh on impossible I'd imagine unless people want to take a day off work. If there are any cornering masterclass slots coming up Jo, I'd be interested in hearing about them.Cheers!

I know, I'm sorry I can't offer any weekends or Fridays at this point.  

Ref. CM - there's 2 left on Saturday 13th June - shout if these are any good.

KR

Jo

28 minutes ago, CATDT said:

I know, I'm sorry I can't offer any weekends or Fridays at this point.  

Ref. CM - there's 2 left on Saturday 13th June - shout if these are any good.

KR

Jo

##Thanks Jo, that was the Cornering class? Can you remind me of the details again?

4 minutes ago, Craiglm68 said:

##Thanks Jo, that was the Cornering class? Can you remind me of the details again?

Just sent via PM

Jo, is the Cornering Masterclass suitable for novices?  If so and you still have space, could you PM me details of the 13th June event?  Failing that, do you expect to have any club weekend slots later in the year that might work for us?

Thanks, Derek

6 minutes ago, Woodhouse said:

Jo, is the Cornering Masterclass suitable for novices?  If so and you still have space, could you PM me details of the 13th June event?  Failing that, do you expect to have any club weekend slots later in the year that might work for us?

Thanks, Derek

Ideally you should have taken the Performance Driver 'Track' Day first, as it is an introductory day.  Terminology and core technique will have been put in place to allow advancement on the Cornering Masterclass.  Otherwise you're playing catch up and won't get the most from the day.  

Friday 25th or Saturday 26th September are the next options, with 3 dates in October x 3rd, 10th & 17th.  

There are also 3 spaces on a group taking place on Easter Saturday 11th April if this of interest for the intro day and you're happy to join a friendly group of GTR's & 370's?

KR

Jo

• Like 1