CaymanOC T-shirts

Beanoir™

• Founder
On 18/10/2018 at 19:09, Daz said:

Beanoir

Let us know when you need the cash. Will go radio silent from Sunday for a week. Off to NYC. Timing a shame as wanted to go to Shuttleworth. Going to PGB south meeting on 28th if anyone's attending

Thats fine, probably won’t be collecting the money for a week anyway.  

Enjoy NYC, great place! 

• Founder

1. Daz (987 XL) 

2. garytipping (987 Med)

3. Malcolm E Cay (718 L)

4. graham.reeds (987 XL) 

5. PollCay (Cayman R Med)

6. 987Monkey (987 Med)

7. windymiller (987 med) 

8. PMGPete (987 XL) 

9. dougle_Turbo (987R L)

10. Cerec1 (981 medium) 

11. Craiglm68 (987 Med)

12. Andy Fagan (987R L)

13. TonyC 

14. Graham Hunter 

15. Bilko 

We’ve hit 15! So I shall get the order sorted over the next couple of days, if anybody else was thinking of ordering then let me know ASAP please ??

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrators
On 01/11/2018 at 19:51, Beanoir said:

Evening! 

I’m just testing the samples before ordering the final shirts, wanted to make sure the quality was up to scratch. 

I won’t take payment until the shirts are ordered...and until I’ve booked my flight ;) 

Wont be long, I’ll keep you posted ??

Been doing the washing? ?

• Founder

We have been testing the samples to ensure they are good, and have chosen what we consider the best quality, responsibly made (not in sweat shops etc) and using good quality organic cotton.  

We will be submitting an order, the minimum order is 30 of each design, there are 5 designs and so 150 t-shirts.  

When we have the order confirmed with the suppliers I will then update you and provide some timescales.  Appreciate the patience, but of course this is why I haven't taken any payment yet, wouldn't be very sporting if I did ;)  

1. Daz (987 XL) 

2. garytipping (987 Med)

3. Malcolm E Cay (718 L)

4. graham.reeds (987 XL) 

5. PollCay (Cayman R Med)

6. 987Monkey (987 Med)

7. windymiller (987 med) 

8. PMGPete (987 XL) 

9. dougle_Turbo (987R L)

10. Cerec1 (981 medium) 

11. Craiglm68 (987 Med)

12. Andy Fagan (987R L)

13. TonyC (GT4 XL)

14. Graham Hunter 

15. Bilko 

16. Tony S (718 L)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Founder

So, apologies for the radio silence! 

As mentioned previously, the shirts we chose were not available from the manufacturer and didn't want to go with a different product.  

T-shirts are now being printed and we're hoping we'll be sending the first batch out to those who've paid in advance and on the list after Christmas.  

Stickers have gone out to those who paid for them with a t-shirt order separately and should be received before the weekend.  

Nearly there!!  

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Beanoir said:

So, apologies for the radio silence! 

As mentioned previously, the shirts we chose were not available from the manufacturer and didn't want to go with a different product.  

T-shirts are now being printed and we're hoping we'll be sending the first batch out to those who've paid in advance and on the list after Christmas.  

Stickers have gone out to those who paid for them with a t-shirt order separately and should be received before the weekend.  

Nearly there!!  

Great stuff.

For those who have paid for Platinum membership, can we have our t-shirt as part of the membership or is that a different t-shirt? Also, roughly how long will it take for the stickers to come through?

Thanks

Nick

Thanks for update. Appreciate how much hassle it is to organise. So thank you and no need to rush.

Merry Christmas 

Darren

• Like 1