CaymanOC T-shirts

Beanoir™

• 2 weeks later...
  • Founder

Update!  

The t-shirts are on their way to us, and we will be adding custom neck labels, undertaking quality control, packaging up and sending out in the next week or so.  

We'll be fulfilling orders from the reserved list on this thread as a priority once payment has been taken.  

If you have reserved from the list above, then payment can be made through the club merchandise store.  This way we can keep a record of your order and ensure we have your delivery details.  Please ensure you order the item you reserved in the size you wanted - if you do want to change then can you let me know before making payment to ensure we can accommodate your order.  

Cayman OC Merchandise Store

If you've got any questions or need a hand then just shout, PM etc.  👍

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Beanoir said:

Update!  

The t-shirts are on their way to us, and we will be adding custom neck labels, undertaking quality control, packaging up and sending out in the next week or so.  

We'll be fulfilling orders from the reserved list on this thread as a priority once payment has been taken.  

If you have reserved from the list above, then payment can be made through the club merchandise store.  This way we can keep a record of your order and ensure we have your delivery details.  Please ensure you order the item you reserved in the size you wanted - if you do want to change then can you let me know before making payment to ensure we can accommodate your order.  

Cayman OC Merchandise Store

If you've got any questions or need a hand then just shout, PM etc.  👍

Thanks for all your hard work on this, I really appreciate it. You’ve invested a lot of time to make this successful. 

My my order is placed (no 176) 

regards 

Tony 

• Thanks 1

• Founder
On 11/01/2019 at 17:51, Craiglm68 said:

Just tried the link Nick, no joy, I went in via the "Store" page to pay, cheers

Its definitely worked Craig, we've got your order (no.174) through our store, so all good! 

• Founder

Can I ask those who were on the pre-order list to check the details below please. 

We've received payments from quite a few of you now so thank you, it helps!  

Can I also ask if you are on the list and no longer want a shirt or would like to amend your order in any way, then please let me know ASAP and we can adjust stock and sell to others.  

Screenshot 2019-01-21 at 17.56.31.png

Those who were not on the pre-order list but have ordered, you do not need to do anything! 

Thanks everyone!  

@Daz @garytipping @Malcolm E Cay @graham.reeds @PollCay @Windymiller @PMGPete @Dougle_turbo @Cerec1 @Craiglm68 @Andy Fagan @Tonyc @Graham Hunter @Bilko @Nail it

1 hour ago, Beanoir said:

Can I ask those who were on the pre-order list to check the details below please. 

We've received payments from quite a few of you now so thank you, it helps!  

Can I also ask if you are on the list and no longer want a shirt or would like to amend your order in any way, then please let me know ASAP and we can adjust stock and sell to others.  

Screenshot 2019-01-21 at 17.56.31.png

Those who were not on the pre-order list but have ordered, you do not need to do anything! 

Thanks everyone!  

@Daz @garytipping @Malcolm E Cay @graham.reeds @PollCay @Windymiller @PMGPete @Dougle_turbo @Cerec1 @Craiglm68 @Andy Fagan @Tonyc @Graham Hunter @Bilko @Nail it

All present and correct for me. Thanks again 

• Thanks 1

Nick 

Mine was an XL 987  but if not to much hassle can I change to XXL. Don't worry if not possible.

cheers

• Founder
26 minutes ago, Daz said:

Nick 

Mine was an XL 987  but if not to much hassle can I change to XXL. Don't worry if not possible.

cheers

Yes, we can change that - no problems 👍🏻

• Founder
2 minutes ago, Windymiller said:

All good for me Nick - will a medium fit 38-40” chest?

The medium measures....39.7 inches, so I reckon you're good mate!