Simply Porsche, Beaulieu Motor Museum, 2nd June 2019

New fuel pump fitted and car finally back on the road 👍 (and many thanks to Brookspeed for sorting it out for me, they will be at Beaulieu tomorrow too). Will be heading down first thing, would be good to meet up if there is a spot for the club. 

1 hour ago, Draven said:

So is there definitely no club area today?

just about to head off. 

I'm parked in the club entrance. Will just ask and see. Just say Cayman owners and we might grab a spot

26 minutes ago, Equinox said:

I'm parked in the club entrance. Will just ask and see. Just say Cayman owners and we might grab a spot

Cool, I can see the slot we parked in last year. What car are you in?

ALL: we have a spot! Where we were last year! In the ruins at the entrance I just drive in via.  I am parked up.

Just now, Craiglm68 said:

Cool, I can see the slot we parked in last year. What car are you in?

ALL: we have a spot! Where we were last year! In the ruins at the entrance I just drive in via.  I am parked up.

My mobile is 07764 960 202

Hi all, on WiFi now. We have the same spot as last year I’m the ruins on the left as you drive in one of the entry points  if anyone is around .no real mobile coverage here unfortunately 

43F49005-5C09-4532-B6E8-A5361716D4E6.jpeg

Well that was a bit crap, 3 of us Cayman OC members turn up to find out there is no Cayman OC area been booked.

All it would have taken was a call to myself or Duncan and we would have arranged it.

A lot of people travelled long distances to meet up as a club.

What's happening, even the monthly meets seem to have stopped.

If youre not running the club any more Nick please let us know.

1 hour ago, Keith W said:

Well that was a bit crap, 3 of us Cayman OC members turn up to find out there is no Cayman OC area been booked.

All it would have taken was a call to myself or Duncan and we would have arranged it.

A lot of people travelled long distances to meet up as a club.

What's happening, even the monthly meets seem to have stopped.

If youre not running the club any more Nick please let us know.

I was told that we had no area when I arrived and was pushed into the main arena car park area. I then saw the note on here from @Craiglm68 so headed over to the ruins, where we were last year. 

Bumped into a couple of people who'd arrived in a black Cayman R and got them to join us, but I guess everyone else was settled elsewhere by the time they realised we had an area. 

Good day regardless, but not quite up to last year's standard with all our cars together and fabulous weather. 

47987083911_ae3123a658_o.jpg

47987031118_8e8a5b9535_o.jpg

It was a great but unfortunately the group idea didn’t work. I’m a member of Porsche GB, R17 & also the Cayman OC. The funny thing was that I had stickers on for both groups & ended up with a TIPEC flag planted next to me. Perhaps I ought to try them as well!!

FF3DE988-5FC0-4917-AA24-9A932A3EBA79.jpeg.a43c5dd96ba188c23620a243962ebd1b.jpeg

6EE4BD50-6ECE-471F-A566-6A4060ABD3CB.jpeg

Same I was ushered into main arena. By the time the other place was mentioned it was too late and I was boxed in 😂 ahh well had a good time but didn't manage to catch many people from last year.

Until next year where we can sort it so we can all get into COC corner!!!! 😁