Simply Porsche, Beaulieu Motor Museum, 2nd June 2019

Added names to the list according to affirmative posts

On 25/04/2019 at 17:06, Beanoir said:

Ok, so I can arrange the right size area for the club, can those who are attending and wanting a space with us please put your name down  

1. beanoir 

2. Daz

3. Adrian Turner

4. Draven

5. Craig

6. Kai

• Like 1

On 25/04/2019 at 17:06, Beanoir said:

Ok, so I can arrange the right size area for the club, can those who are attending and wanting a space with us please put your name down  

1. beanoir 

2. Daz

3. Adrian Turner

Add me to the list! Presuming my cayman is back on the road by then...! 😕

Sorry gents I pulled out a few weeks back due to family challenge. Have a great day and I hope the weather is kind.

Darren

Do we need to display some kind of CaymanOC badge to get to our designated area?

Kai 

• Like 1

Are we meeting anywhere beforehand? Rownhams services is always popular. And unfortunately I can only hang around until 11am now , still ok to park up for the 1st couple of hours?

It was my first time last year & I was glad I started off early. We live in Southampton & will probably leave about 8.00 to get in without too much queuing. You won’t be able to leave until they stop coming in but I would have thought that 11:00 would be ok. Only a guess though.

Cheers.

• Like 1

Is there a Cayman Owners Club print out that we need to show stewards like last time?

Or do we just ask to go to the club area?

Do we have the same place as last time? 

I really liked that spot. 

On 29/05/2019 at 22:35, Keiththo said:

It might be a bit late but I’d like to park with you if possible.

Keith

Never too late, hope to see you there.

I'm waiting on a new fuel pump to be delivered to and fitted by Brookspeed - they have been really helpful in trying to get my Cayman back on the road for Sunday - fingers crossed

• Like 1

Anyone meeting at  Rownhams, Ringwood or similar before hand? Two entrances are open for cars to come into apparently , as opposed to the one used for last year.

2 hours ago, Craiglm68 said:

Anyone meeting at  Rownhams, Ringwood or similar before hand? Two entrances are open for cars to come into apparently , as opposed to the one used for last year.

As long as I don't end up having to driver through every car park to get there like last time, I'll be happy!

Was there an answer to the CaymanOC area parking pass question?

im heading down early so i hope I’ll find the pitch 👍

Kai 

I did email the event organisers yesterday afternoon asking about if a spot was reserved for us....they replied at 5pm saying that (according to the lady on email at least), no spot had been reserved for us.......strange? Regardless, I'm heading to Rownhams for 730am, TIPEC amongst others muster there beforehand, then will see what happens when I arrive at the grounds.