Hello Everyone!

GTP

Hey all!:)

Thought I would join up and introduce myself.

My name is Pete and about two months ago after 3 months of looking around I purchased my 06 Cayman S. It had 49k on the clock and all the options that I wanted, at first I wanted an Atlas grey car and refused to look at black ones but after seeing the one I have now (and despite being a pain to keep clean) I dont regret getting it!

Before the Cayman I have mostly owned BMW's or Jap cars as I spent my time building tuned Japanese cars, so the cayman is a bit of a different choice for me but I am really enjoying the car so far. It came fitted with a Eurocup GT exhaust & sports cats and I have fitted a ITG filter and had the steering wheel re-trimmed in a nicer leather. I have some other bits to go on it soon such as the IPD competition plenum & GT3 Throttle body as well the GT3 brake master cylinder and some Hel Lines but I run a small workshop here in sittingbourne so finding the time to do my own car is hard going! 

Will post some pics up in the appropriate section in a bit;)