CaymanOC Stickers

Tom

Choose The CaymanOC Window Sticker Style!  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Do you prefer option 1 or 2?

• I vote for option 1
    • option 1 is rubbish, I vote for option 2

This poll is closed to new votes

Thanks my order yesterday. They are very nice quality.

One is on the back of the daily (VW Bora) and Ill put some on the Porsche ready for going on display on Saturday at Silverstone classic on Saturday

Photos to follow, even the Bora!!!!!

Received my logos Tuesday, applied on back window. You can see it in the rear view mirror, nice though not really seen from the outside in so extremely subtle then so is the Porsche logo so works well If you needed more visibility any chance of frosted?

2016-07-25 22.47.25.jpg

2016-07-25 22.49.45.jpg

• Like 1

• Founder
4 hours ago, GregD2016 said:

I'm wondering how good one of the CAYMANOC stickers would look on the rear plate in place of the usual Porsche Centre name...

Might be a bit big, but worth a go.  I stuck mine on the side windows, look pretty sweet. 

afterlight.jpeg

Few pictures from the Porsche Club GB Cayman register display at Silverstone Classic today, rocking the caymanoc stickers

IMAG0095[1].jpg

IMAG0096[1].jpg

• Like 1

• Founder
On 30 July 2016 at 20:54, richjar said:

Few pictures from the Porsche Club GB Cayman register display at Silverstone Classic today, rocking the caymanoc stickers

IMAG0095[1].jpg

IMAG0096[1].jpg

B| Looking good Rich! 

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
  • 3 years later...

Sorry guys, very old topic but brand new member and I've just received the welcome letter and a window sticker in White.

Having read through this thread there was originally some talk of whether it was an internal or external decal. Mine has the clear cover on top with Cayman reading correctly. The paper backing is on the reverse. If I peel away the clear cover the lettering stays attached to the paper backing and the top of the lettering is not sticky. When I carefully peel the paper backing the letters are sticky on reverse. This would therefore appear to be a surface mount decal. Has something changed?

4 minutes ago, Keith Kirtley said:

Sorry guys, very old topic but brand new member and I've just received the welcome letter and a window sticker in White.

Having read through this thread there was originally some talk of whether it was an internal or external decal. Mine has the clear cover on top with Cayman reading correctly. The paper backing is on the reverse. If I peel away the clear cover the lettering stays attached to the paper backing and the top of the lettering is not sticky. When I carefully peel the paper backing the letters are sticky on reverse. This would therefore appear to be a surface mount decal. Has something changed?

My last one was surface mount, they’re a better design actually.  So yes, sticky on the back means mount outside.  

The inside ones weren’t very visible, particularly in black.  

• Thanks 1

Thanks for that! I've fitted plenty of window stickers in my past (used to be a car salesman) but I thought I was going mad with this one.

On 10/05/2021 at 19:38, Keith Kirtley said:

Thanks for that! I've fitted plenty of window stickers in my past (used to be a car salesman) but I thought I was going mad with this one.

I got confused by this too! Not just you lol