Cayman OC - July Meet

• Founder

Still no response from Shuttleworth.  

I wont promote this on social media, but if there is a small group of people up for coming along then I’m game 

• Founder
On 17/07/2019 at 12:16, Peter Watts said:

I’m still up for this! Just need a meeting time.

No response from Shuttleworth, it might be because they have their evening air show this Saturday.  

Speaking with Steve @Bushman about doing it next Sunday 28th instead and we’ll arrange through Steve’s contacts and confirm in the week.  

I will pop in there on Monday morning and speak to the events management and see if can accommodate us for Sunday 28th. will keep you guys in the loop asap. Steve

• Thanks 1

• Founder

OK, so with the help of @Bushman, Shuttleworth have said we can use their venue for a last-minute meet next Sunday morning.  

So meeting from 9am on the 28th July

Shuttleworth
Old Warden Aerodrome
Nr Biggleswade
Bedfordshire SG18 9EP

No cost to park and the restaurant is open for breakfast.  

See you there on Sunday!  

gates open at about 09:00 and the café opens about 09:30. SW are expecting a large entry from the MG fraternity so it will probably be busy in the café, my advice, for what it is worth, to get there early and form an orderly queue.

If the weather is good, there may well be planes flying. I believe the museum entry price is £12, it will probably take well over an hour to see it all.

If there is enough interest, I will try and arrange a brekkie meet up at Sywell nr Northampton for later on in the year, probably September sometime.

thoughts on this one please

• 1 month later...
On 22/07/2019 at 17:43, Bushman said:

gates open at about 09:00 and the café opens about 09:30. SW are expecting a large entry from the MG fraternity so it will probably be busy in the café, my advice, for what it is worth, to get there early and form an orderly queue.

If the weather is good, there may well be planes flying. I believe the museum entry price is £12, it will probably take well over an hour to see it all.

If there is enough interest, I will try and arrange a brekkie meet up at Sywell nr Northampton for later on in the year, probably September sometime.

thoughts on this one please

Hi Bushman, are you still looking to arrange a meet for September at syrwell as would be interested.