Feedback required

Red Square Images

I like it, I take it the photos are yours?  

Too much scrolling though, I got bored of scrolling down, and down, and down...but I like the transition between the different photos and highlighted text and quotes.   

Noticed some font under one of the photos was a bit different to the others...but perhaps not different enough to differentiate it from the body text, if that makes sense?

Nice, unusual as others have said.

Is it like a dedicated simple one off 'story site', so no point in creating a bells and whistles website but a handy place to send users to for the text and media ?

Stunning photos!

Thanks all, 

Yes - its a product designed by Adobe and fonts etc are all formatted by them (so I haven't changed any of them - so I dont understand why there would be errors). 

I am looking at ways to quickly share some of the work I am doing in the hope that I can get more work from it as a result. 

Thanks for the feedback. 

Yes - All images are mine. 

I really like it, just looked through on my phone and it works well I think. 

Certainly makes it more of an experience of reading it rather than single pages. 

I liked it apart from some of the pics I would have liked to see with out any text on them, but being very picky as the 

quality of it was very good and a nice read etc

• Like 1

That Dave is exquisite, so much so I have just downloaded it to my iPad to give it a quick go..

You clearly have an eye for photography (it is your profession so I suppose you should). 

Do do you mind if I share the link with my wife. She loves this sort of stuff. 

1 hour ago, markbarry1977 said:

That Dave is exquisite, so much so I have just downloaded it to my iPad to give it a quick go..

You clearly have an eye for photography (it is your profession so I suppose you should). 

Do do you mind if I share the link with my wife. She loves this sort of stuff. 

Thank you so much for the compliment. I'm blushing. Sure  - share the link. - Kev (Oirish Kev) :)