GT4 in Agrate

Nail it

• 3 weeks later...

It's first clean since getting the film and the coatings on

just foamed it and jet washed it off and the dirt just fell off, so we'll happy with how the coating have performed and can only recommend it as it made cleaning very easy

didnt even have to wipe it and then used my compressor to blow all the water off, easy

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

• Like 1

That truly is a thing of beauty B|
I work part time in an approved gtechnic detailers, its fantastic stuff and makes cleaning the car very easy

• 4 weeks later...

Little update

still running in but have 630 miles on it now and with that I am going up to 5000 rpm and must say the engine has begun to loosen up a bit which is good, plus the extra 500 rpm is nice and can feel the power building.

cant wait to get it run in plus I have been looking at fab speed as they do a very nice 450 bhp kit which will really make the car sing and the price is not too bad as well

• 5 years later...

Well after 5 and a bit year's.

5000 miles.

Some fun drives out.

It has gone, Well actually it went over 2 weeks ago, sold very quickly and it's new owner lives in the centre of London, not sure if the new owner will join here, or if it will pop up at shows, but hope the new owner enjoys it.

Will still pop myhead in how and again, but can't see me owning another cayman again, a 911 maybe, but for now just enjoying the roof down in the boxster.

Hopefully see you guys at some car event soon.

Cheers dunc

Keep well Dunc,

was a pleasure to meet up with you at a few events a few years back and a shame we’ve not had the opportunity in more recent times. 

have fun with the top down in the boxster and hopefully see you around (in a 911) sometime. 

safe travels 👍🏻