10 year Anniversary Cayman R/987 Spyder meet May 2021.

Message added by Beanoir™,

R & Spyder 10 Year Facebook v2.png

Regarding the £15 option, will there be a vegetarian pizza option?... (I seem to recall mention earlier in this thread), or will there be a vegetarian option with the £10 BBQ option?

Best regards

Julian

Edited by Julian987

• 4 weeks later...
  • Founder

How are we doing with confirmed attendees guys and girls?  

I've booked in so look forward to seeing you all there on the day!  

EVENT TICKETS

A reminder for those who haven't yet booked your ticket, the link is https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/126891896077/

EVENT T-SHIRTS

And for those who want a souvenir of the day and to really turn up in style, the event t-shirts are available here for purchase 

https://the-piston-works.creator-spring.com/listing/cayman-r-10th-anniversary?product=387

• Like 1

I’ve just booked 2 tickets, to park ‘outfield’ somewhere in my slightly R looking stylee wannabe (well it’s got the side decals at least 😉). 

will be coming over with a TIPEC bunch 👍🏻

• Like 1

Looking forward to this!

I see the event starts at 11am. I will be heading up from Surrey (Addlestone) and was wondering if anyone wants to meet up beforehand to go up in convoy?

New Cayman owner here and just found this event- wanted to confirm it's ok for non R owners to buy tickets and attend? Hopefully it'll be obvious where to park, don't want to gate crash!

• Like 1

11 hours ago, GaryG182 said:

New Cayman owner here and just found this event- wanted to confirm it's ok for non R owners to buy tickets and attend? Hopefully it'll be obvious where to park, don't want to gate crash!

I sure hope so cos I’ve ‘only’ got a S 😳

the event is open to all, I just think the Rs and spyders will be parked together in a ‘special’ area for photo Ops etc 👍🏻

I'm looking for a bigger property so I may bring mine with a for sale sign very sadly.... Nothing set in concrete yet as it's my baby and has been well looked after, I have owned it since 1 year old and I'm only second owner and only 26K miles...Has the holy trinity and more, Buckets, Manual, Chrono, PSE, Etc etc. I have done some track days, maybe 8-10 with it but it drives back like it did there as you would expect . Has a brand new set of PS4S's just fitted too..... Let me know if you have an interest? I really don't want to sell but I'm not wealthy enough to do everything I want to :(  White with black Spyder Wheels but sorry guys it has a rear wiper 😫

Edited by Andy Fagan

• Founder

To those asking, there is separate parking for regular Porsches and whatever else.  The showground is reserved for Cayman R and 987 Spyders. 

@Julian987 I don’t know about the vegan/veg options but I’d suggest either contacting the venue or @Budflicker 👍🏻

Pete

Sorry to hear your news. Really tough times. Please let me know if I can help on the day. Also if anything needs taking up I only live down in Bearsted.

Take care and looking forward to the event.

• Like 1

sorry to hear Pete,  here if you need a hand with anything 

Me and Frayz will undoubtedly travel up together from Sunny Essex  if your coming through the tunnel we could meet you ?  

• Like 1