10 year Anniversary Cayman R/987 Spyder meet May 2021.

Message added by Beanoir™,

R & Spyder 10 Year Facebook v2.png

13 hours ago, Beanoir™ said:

Fantastic day today, really enjoyed it and great catching up with so many people too, been too long!  Great work Pete, nailed it mate!! 👍

IMG_3570.jpg

IMG_3582.jpg

IMG_3608.jpg

IMG_3536.jpg

IMG_3631.jpg

IMG_3579.jpg

IMG_3602.jpg

IMG_3515.jpg

_MG_3557.jpg

IMG_3624.jpg

Looks a brilliant meet. And awesome pics Nick. A couple in particular are really outstanding......

• Thanks 1

What an event, well done to the organisers!!  I have seen a few attempts at Cayman R gatherings on PH threads before, but nothing like on this scale.  

Got to be a record, was Roy Castle there...? ('RIP') 

• Like 1

Out of curiosity how many of the 40 odd Rs that attended have the extended leather dash/doors option?  This is NOT to kickstart a debate on the option, just the raw sums/percentage of those that had it optioned I would love to know.  Did you spy a fair few with it?

Edited by Julian987

• Founder
8 hours ago, Red Square Images said:

Sorry I missed this. Completely forgot about it and spent all day cleaning cars. Looks like a good turnout. 

I tried to get in contact with you buddy, you left the FB world! 

What a great event, congrats to the organisers. I was so sorry to miss this, but sometimes the cards don't run your way. I hope to attend a future event and meet some of the R/Spyder cognoscenti.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Beanoir™ said:

That’s great Pete! 

We made a slightly smaller profit on the event t-shirts, but we’ll round up the £34.60 to £40 and will donate to the two nominated charities also.  

Give me a shout Pete if you want to add it to the wider event donation.  👍🏻

That's great Nick, i really wasn't expecting you to give the T-shirt profits to the charities. 

Just pay them in on the web pages donate now button. 

• Like 1