10 year Anniversary Cayman R/987 Spyder meet May 2021.

Message added by Beanoir™,

R & Spyder 10 Year Facebook v2.png

We got a list of cars that showed interest, have we a list of confirmed CR. Would love to see a good showing after all the hard work put in 😉👍. See you Sunday 

Anyone fancy meeting at Braintree Freeport, making our way cross country to A1 Baldock Services to potentially meet more, followed by a run cross country to the venue ?

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, s3 akr said:

Anyone fancy meeting at Braintree Freeport, making our way cross country to A1 Baldock Services to potentially meet more, followed by a run cross country to the venue ?

MogsMex and I will be coming from this way so could we’ll meet you there. 🙂

If we leave Braintree 08:45 - 08:50 should be at Baldock services around 09:40 - 09:50 ish or sooner 🤪

Timings can be tweaked a little 👍

Edited by Ian Jones

Admins is there a pain free way of mailing the people on the thread as a reminder 

I note less then half have actually paid, no doubt some will have changed there mind but there may be some that have forgotten about it ? 

im just going out to throw some water at mine as it done 1k round Cornwall last week and is pretty minging !! 

looking forward to it 😎

• Thanks 1

38 minutes ago, Ian Jones said:

Got a track day Wednesday, Cadwell so can't promise how shiny as I'm away for the rest of the week 😅

Hi Ian, are you at Cadwell with P’bro TIPEC this Wednesday?

im there too, joining with the south central region. I’m also conveniently in the area with work Tues - Thurs, I mean what are the chances of a work trip coinciding with a porker track day... 🤔🤷‍♂️😉

weather forecast is pants the remainder of the week, so little opportunity to clean em up for Sunday at sharnbrook sadly 🙁

• Like 1

• Founder
57 minutes ago, Mogsmex said:

Admins is there a pain free way of mailing the people on the thread as a reminder 

I’ll give it a go a bit later on 👍🏻

• Thanks 1

• Founder

I’ve sent a reminder to names on the interest list, there’s a few on there that I think Pete had spoken to on Pistonheads and aren’t registered here on the OC.  

If any of you regulars can mention it on the Cayman R owners thread on PH that would be great! 

• Thanks 1