Jump to content

Platinum Membership Packs


Beanoir™

Recommended Posts

  • Founder

Just a heads up, we had a delay this week sending out Platinum T-shirt packs to new members.  These are now ready, so will be shipping in the next day or two.  This also includes sticker packs for the Premium members, these will also be sent out shortly.  
 

If you haven’t provided your t-shirt size then can you ping us a PM or reply below and let us know so we can send them out.  @Budflicker @DavidH
 

cheers! 
 

B3C61D39-171F-4269-A9D3-1402B3E14543.jpeg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Founder
16 minutes ago, Dougle_turbo said:

Hi @Beanoir,

 

Whats happens when your subscription auto renews? Do you get another membership pack?

 

You don't get a new pack, it auto renews at £25 for Platinum membership.  I just checked your membership it's no longer on an auto renew anyway.  When the time comes, give me a shout Doug 👍

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Founder
On 20/08/2020 at 12:37, Budflicker said:

Thanks Nick, XL T shirt thanks., Also ordered a sticker before I did the membership so I think will be a duplicate   can I cancel the 1st sticker order please?

 

Will do chief! 👍

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Platinum Member

Thanks

On 23/08/2020 at 10:52, Beanoir said:

 

You don't get a new pack, it auto renews at £25 for Platinum membership.  I just checked your membership it's no longer on an auto renew anyway.  When the time comes, give me a shout Doug 👍

 

 

Thanks Nick,

 

I have sent you a PM on this. 👍

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Founder
49 minutes ago, Windymiller said:

What is this? 😮

 

id like to be a platinum member too please Nick. 
 

How do I upgrade from premium?

 

im a size medium 😉👍🏻

 

If you follow the subscription link from the top menu, you can purchase Platinum membership and it will calculate the cost difference if you are already a Premium member.   Let me know if that works ok Jason. 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
On 25/08/2020 at 09:04, Beanoir™ said:

 

If you follow the subscription link from the top menu, you can purchase Platinum membership and it will calculate the cost difference if you are already a Premium member.   Let me know if that works ok Jason. 

 

 

Just upgraded now, and I’ve gotta say, I feel kinda special now I’m Platinum - like well proper VIP. 😉🤩🤪
 

A medium T for me please Nick 👕👍🏻

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Founder
34 minutes ago, Windymiller said:

Just upgraded now, and I’ve gotta say, I feel kinda special now I’m Platinum - like well proper VIP. 😉🤩🤪
 

A medium T for me please Nick 👕👍🏻

 

On it's way! 👍

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.