Hi

The telephone stuff all works fine, but is there a way that when my phone is paired with the PCM and I have a podcast on my phone that it can stream itself through the car hi-fi, ditto for the Google Maps voiceover on my phone..... I can't quite work out what buttons/settings to press.

Best regards

Julian

11 hours ago, Julian987 said:

Hi

The telephone stuff all works fine, but is there a way that when my phone is paired with the PCM and I have a podcast on my phone that it can stream itself through the car hi-fi, ditto for the Google Maps voiceover on my phone..... I can't quite work out what buttons/settings to press.

Best regards

Julian

Hey...

I was looking for the same however the PCM 3.0 in the 987.2 come with a Bluetooth telephone module only it doesn’t support sound/music. The only way is to buy a media adapter if you have the iPhone connection port in the armrest. 

I have Bose and don’t fancy the cost of switching out so I have a phone mount and iPod connector to allow music and sat nav from phone. 

Thank you both for your replies. Blimey i gets quite a pricey solution doesn't it. I might stick with my airpods for when I want to listen to podcasts then, but appreciate your guidance and will consider option 2 or 3.

One day they will produce a classic radio update like they have recently for the 996 and 986  - probably only a matter of time.

Cheers

J

• Founder

I went with the Tune2Air solution in mine, seemed to work pretty well.  But then I never bothered pairing the phone to the PCM for calls (the glitch existed before iPhone 11).  

• Like 1
23 hours ago, mudplugga said:

Try this https://www.discountcarstereo.com/a2d-cdr30.html works great on my 987.2 s

Hi,

I like it! It seems very well worth it.

Does it work with spotify as well?

If you are listening to music and you receive e phone call, does it switch off?

I did try the AUX with the phone, but is so appaling...I have to keep the volume of the phone very high otherwise you simply cannot hear anything...is this better?

Cheers,

Andrea