Cayman R Chat

How does one see latest posts please?

Up to now I have clicked of forums and the latest posts latest posts seems to have gone any help grateful.

Edited by Cliff R
  • Thanks 1

• Founder
1 hour ago, Cliff R said:

How does one see latest posts please?

Up to now I have clicked of forums and the latest posts latest posts seems to have gone any help grateful.

I will need to add the function back in, we had to upgrade the forum software today and it’s messed things up a bit.  I’ll add it to the list Cliff and hopefully it will be back tomorrow.  I’ve spent countless hours already today... 

On 18/08/2020 at 06:03, Budflicker said:

Yes I know but never being able to post about the car or post a photo of a trip will be a chore, unless I change car I'm a bit stuffed.

Fair enough (unfairly does), yet would still allow you to communicate there. Save the pics for over here! Or just pretend that you are the new owner of the green R after striking a deal with your virtual self. No one would know. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Beanoir said:

Some secret interior stuff 😉

Oh bet it’s the wooden gear knob! If it is, it’s very nice. I’m reserving judgement, but it is lovely. 
I had plans to send my 944T to Carbone for a restoration with a pinch of Outlaw to it, but then lockdown kicked in and then accelerated my search for an R instead of doing up the 944. 
they do do great work over there. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Beanoir said:

I will need to add the function back in, we had to upgrade the forum software today and it’s messed things up a bit.  I’ll add it to the list Cliff and hopefully it will be back tomorrow.  I’ve spent countless hours already today... 

Ok many thanks I thought it might be me that had the problem.

Once again thank you

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Budflicker said:

It's a lovely car, but's it not a unicorn, just a really nice well specced S.

Bloody nice car though if you like PDK.

yep it is by miles the best non-R I have ever seen. 

Work has prevented me from getting out and about in my R all week. This may seem like a dumb question from a newbie:

how bad is it that an R doesn’t move for a week? 
I ask as my with my previous 944T, it would not like it one bit. 

1 hour ago, Julian987 said:

Work has prevented me from getting out and about in my R all week. This may seem like a dumb question from a newbie:

No issue at all Julian,  it will be fine.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Julian987 said:

None at all as been said can be left longer if a battery conditioner is put on keeping the battery in tip top order.

Edited by Cliff R

6 hours ago, Draven said:

With all this talk of the largest Cayman R gathering ever, let's get some pics of those rare, more than one Cayman R, moments 🙂

47987031118_7e4a31ac70_k.jpg

Great pics! thank you for sharing. I love the Fuchs on that one at the back. Anyone know what Fuch versions they are by chance?

• Founder
49 minutes ago, Julian987 said:

Great pics! thank you for sharing. I love the Fuchs on that one at the back. Anyone know what Fuch versions they are by chance?

I think that might be @Craiglm68’s car... 

• Like 1