33 minutes ago, andygo said:

This ones been advertised for ages, wonder why it's not been sold?

https://www.pistonheads.com/buy/listing/10567965

It's overpriced.

PDK with no PSE or Chrono and lacklustre photos.   So all it's got going for it is buckets and that doesn't make it worth £43k...the market is telling the seller that but he's not listening.

Including the PCGB letter is a bit naff too. They just made the £50k up to get the letter out the door...

Edited by Andyoz
  • Replies 610
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi all, Finally getting round to using my R the way it was intended. Please see the evidence from last week’s track day at Castle Combe. V wet but great fun, even if I was a mobile chic

Dartmoor - Rain, rainbows and the R

Posted Images

• Founder
2 hours ago, Andyoz said:

Ashgoods nice 987 Spyder went quickly for near £50k this week. It just takes one lad who's made a big 5 figure sum on Crypto, etc to come wading...Strange times in indeed!!

EDIT: I see the 'Reserved' sign on Ashgoods Spyder is gone 

just checked Coinbase, my Ether is up £26 today, still a way to go for me! 

• Haha 1
  • Platinum Member
11 hours ago, Andyoz said:

Including the PCGB letter is a bit naff too. They just made the £50k up to get the letter out the door...

agree with that. I got a PCGB ‘valuation’ letter a couple of years ago for mine. They valued it at exactly what I suggested it was (£30k), which I wanted for ‘guaranteed value’ insurance policy. 

so I’d take a PCGB valuation with a pinch of salt. 

Maybe it's me, but I dont take the 600 miles between MOTs as a good thing 

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, andygo said:

The sellers would have a lot more credibilty if they could punctuate and spell. well, unless it's being sold by a 6 year old.

'Providence' versus 'Provenance'...I hope their car prep is better than their proof reading.

• Haha 1