Peridot Cayman R

Webdunk

7 hours ago, Beanoir said:

Nice! I might need a set on mine this weekend, going up to North Wales for the PetrolHead tour, looking wet!!

Sounds interesting! 

Fella called Dave (verysideways on forums) works there. Do you know him, or is this your first time? 

• Founder
14 minutes ago, Red5 said:

Sounds interesting! 

Fella called Dave (verysideways on forums) works there. Do you know him, or is this your first time? 

His name is Pete, but yes I do know him! 

1 hour ago, Beanoir said:

His name is Pete, but yes I do know him! 

Haha, better than I do obviously! Clearly I was just testing you :$

He was a long term member on babybmw forum, where I've been for a few years! Always wanted to do one of those tours, but always ended up making our own way. 

Just realised, it's another member I was thinking of, that had a lovely 130i, then sold up for a Cayman R! 

He WAS called Dave :rofl:

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
12 hours ago, Beanoir said:

Great selection there! I've just noticed you have the body colored inserts in your seats, @Red Square Images Thought he was the only one ;) 

I thought the body coloured inserts were standard? Were they a result of specific colours? Or an option?

• 3 months later...