Oulton Park RS day

Andy Fagan

Good to meet you Andy, I now have a few mods I need to do! It was a great day, I think I counted 5 CRs (but only ours on track) and about 9 GT4s. 

14 minutes ago, ian964 said:

Good to meet you Andy, I now have a few mods I need to do! It was a great day, I think I counted 5 CRs (but only ours on track) and about 9 GT4s. 

Yes it was a great day and good to meet you too. I only saw a red one and a very clean meteor grey one other than ours, but the GT4's are certainly in abundance ;)

GT3 drivers really don't like letting us Caymans pass them especially white RS's :tongueanimated:

1 hour ago, Beanoir said:

Looks awesome, I wasn't able to get the day off of work unfortunately :( 

Is it an annual event?

Yes about this time every year

Nice to meet you on the day Andy. I came over and chatted briefly after I spotted your OC sticker in the rear window.  I wasn't in my R but was there in my aircooled 911 racing around. There were some very quick newer cars being hammered around. Great day all round with plenty of tasty machinery in the paddock car park area.  Think it was as much a social event as a trackday and the weather helped.

5 hours ago, MJ said:

Nice to meet you on the day Andy. I came over and chatted briefly after I spotted your OC sticker in the rear window.  I wasn't in my R but was there in my aircooled 911 racing around. There were some very quick newer cars being hammered around. Great day all round with plenty of tasty machinery in the paddock car park area.  Think it was as much a social event as a trackday and the weather helped.

Yes there was certainly some nice stuff there, was good to meet you too, it's nice to put faces to names!  I was back there again today testing the Boxster before season start

739858_913203958778944_4699492762137657507_o.jpg

• Like 1