Tidy 987.2 for sale

Ginginho

20 hours ago, Paz said:

Ah out of my price range unfortunately, looks great though! 

After a chat with Precision, I've revised my pricing. Let me know if of interest.

Edited by jaketame

1 hour ago, jaketame said:

After a chat with Precision, I've revised my pricing. Let me know if of interest.

Sorry still too much for me, also I’m after a manual. I’m sure you won’t have difficulty selling it though! 

On 05/02/2023 at 21:58, Julian987 said:

Blimey that’s cheap, seems too good to be true!

10 minutes ago, Paz said:

Blimey that’s cheap, seems too good to be true!

Listing has been ended but yes it does, doesn't it.

That car would need a very careful and thorough examination including the service history and paperwork trail.  

On 10/01/2023 at 14:38, Julian987 said:

What do we think about this? 

Slightly over priced for the spec and mileage? 

Always loved a yellow car and this looks nice but i feel its just too expensive.

I keep coming back to getting a Cayman..... i need to scratch this itch i think 

32 minutes ago, hopz121 said:

What do we think about this? 

Slightly over priced for the spec and mileage? 

Always loved a yellow car and this looks nice but i feel its just too expensive.

I keep coming back to getting a Cayman..... i need to scratch this itch i think 

Maybe it is a bit but that colour is to die for! I know how you feel I’ve become obsessed with them. Went to look a lovely guards red 2.9 the other day. I think it’s been sold now. I have to sell my car to fund any potential purchase! 

58 minutes ago, Paz said:

Maybe it is a bit but that colour is to die for! I know how you feel I’ve become obsessed with them. Went to look a lovely guards red 2.9 the other day. I think it’s been sold now. I have to sell my car to fund any potential purchase! 

I do love guards red

I think ideally i am after a base gen 1 or 2 i don't want an s as its too close to my M3 which is a keeper. 

If it had a few less miles and some more options i think the 18k would be reasonable but i feel they are wanting a large premium for the colour. 

35 minutes ago, hopz121 said:

I do love guards red

I think ideally i am after a base gen 1 or 2 i don't want an s as its too close to my M3 which is a keeper. 

If it had a few less miles and some more options i think the 18k would be reasonable but i feel they are wanting a large premium for the colour. 

Yes I can understand wanting to get a base model. That’s what I think I’ll be getting, a gen 2 2.9. Don’t really need all the power that the S gives, plus I don’t want a gen 1 3.4 because of the bore score risks. 

25 minutes ago, Paz said:

Yes I can understand wanting to get a base model. That’s what I think I’ll be getting, a gen 2 2.9. Don’t really need all the power that the S gives, plus I don’t want a gen 1 3.4 because of the bore score risks. 

Don't make your mind up until you've test driven a few (Gen 2) cars.  😉

My priorities are mileage, condition, service history and specification rather than finding a particular model.  Although I would also prefer a Gen 2 2.9 I'm open to any car that fits my priorities.

Good luck with your search Paz and hopz121!

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Julian987 said:

I suspect they got mixed up with the valuation and thought it was a Gen 1. 

Even if it was a gen 1 that’s still a reasonable price IMO!