Gone green

Cornholio

Can't lose!

Some would say the PCCB are a liability but I'd just run them and swap out for steel replacements if they ever go.

On 2nd look I see the wheels aren't the Spyder wheels, but still!

Only downside for me is PASM and Sports Chrono but I know that's not a popular opinion. I'd overlook that for the paint alone though, that green is just insane!!

• Thanks 1

On 19/01/2023 at 19:22, yuffyhaggo said:

Can't lose!

Some would say the PCCB are a liability but I'd just run them and swap out for steel replacements if they ever go.

On 2nd look I see the wheels aren't the Spyder wheels, but still!

Only downside for me is PASM and Sports Chrono but I know that's not a popular opinion. I'd overlook that for the paint alone though, that green is just insane!!

That's also my thoughts on the ceramics, if they ever had to be replaced I have the option to change them for steel and still have the larger calliper. So, only an advantage as I see it.

Wheels are 19" Carrera Sport, not Spyders, but not a cheap option either. When new they were a £1500 upgrade, then another £1K to have the faces done in black. Got to love Porsche option prices 🙂

PASM is not something I was looking for, but now I have the car I'm glad it has it. I don't do that many miles but I've pretty much been using the car as a daily since I got it. In that role the PASM is excellent, very comfortable for every day road use, with the firmer option if required.

Agree about the colour though, I'd be happy to pay what I paid for the car with no options, but the stuff it came with is a large bonus.

On 21/01/2023 at 07:30, Porschaholic said:

Well done on finding that S Sport. That is surely the best colour on a 987!  You could wait for a year and a spec like this would not turn up. 

Thanks, the spec on the car is as below. It's not one of the limited Sport editions though, it's a 987.2.

Interesting to see the option pricing, some of it is outrageous, some quite reasonable.

image.png.0a37e4edb779a2ab27195253027dea60.png