Now Sold: Cargraphic Manifold with 200 cell Cats +10hp £1,995 Nearly New. Rrp £3,885

AMart

SOLD

CARGRAPHIC Longtube Manifold Set with Lambda sensors: £1,995 ono

2″ / 50,80mm primary diameter

2x 200 cpsi HD catalytic converters

fully OBD2 compliant

Condition is used but it was on the car for only ~2,500 miles. I had it fitted to my Cayman R and have removed as am now selling the car. Cargraphic claim a 10hp increase. Car feels stronger through the mid range (particularly around 4k rpm which is a bit of a flat spot in these cars) and sounded great. My car had the PSE on it but was still quiet. This opened it up and was a nice improvement over stock as the stock cats are overly restrictive IMO.

If you track your car you may be wondering whether it will still get through noise testing. With the valves open and PSE mine was 95db in the static test and 97db with the manifold on. So no problems there.

I bought and had it fitted by Parr Motorsport. This is the manifold on their website: https://parr-uk.co.uk/product/carp87dfifkrobd2/ It retails at £3,485 without the sensors. I decided it would be easier to put new lambda sensors on so this also comes with a set of nearly new sensors that cost around £400. So you're saving around 50% with this item in nearly new condition. Quality is top notch and car it keeps the car looking standard. I've been very impressed with it and will be buying a cargraphic manifold for my 911.

One image is a stock image to show what comes in the box. The other photos show condition. Please note, I have this up for sale elsewhere.

Fits Porsche 987.2 Boxster 2,9l / Boxster S 3,4l / Boxster Spyder 3,4l– Porsche 987.2 Cayman 2,9l / Cayman S 3,4l / Cayman R 3,4l

s-l1600 (4).jpg

s-l1600 (3).jpg

s-l1600 (2).jpg

s-l1600 (1).jpg

s-l1600.jpg

Edited by AMart
Price reduction

• AMart changed the title to Cargraphic Manifold with 200 cell Cats +10hp £1,995 Nearly New. Rrp £3,885
  • 4 months later...
  • AMart changed the title to Now Sold: Cargraphic Manifold with 200 cell Cats +10hp £1,995 Nearly New. Rrp £3,885