Hello from thumb5

thumb5

Nice one!

Do you know, I don't think I've opened the manual once since buying mine last November. Maybe I'll go have a read... I found "shuffle" on the PCM but can't remember how to do it now! (tracks, not my slippers, before some smart**s* comments!).

Welcome and wow!

You ran a 3200 for TEN years? How was that for you? I guess you must have loved it to keep that long? 

A 981 is quite a change, so would be interested to hear your process and which others from your shortlist that fell along the way.

Do you hope to keep this one as long? 

• Administrators
57 minutes ago, DJMC said:

Nice one!

Do you know, I don't think I've opened the manual once since buying mine last November. Maybe I'll go have a read... I found "shuffle" on the PCM but can't remember how to do it now! (tracks, not my slippers, before some smart**s* comments!).

Something like this David? 

redwire-singapore-pink-fluffy-slippers.j

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, DJMC said:

Do you know, I don't think I've opened the manual once since buying mine last November.

Bedtime reading while I couldn't drive it :)

Welcome along! 

Anything you don't manage to cover whilst reading the manual, someone on here will be able to point you in the right direction! 

15 hours ago, Tom said:

Something like this David? 

redwire-singapore-pink-fluffy-slippers.j

Oh... that reminds me, I Red Tom Thumb once, a long time ago... maybe when I was 5?

Hi Ian
Looks a lovely choice you made there, hope you get as much enjoyment out of it as the GT.
My mate runs a GT3200 and he has the same opinion, great to drive but expensive to maintain and run as a daily, it kind of put me off getting one

• Administrators
3 hours ago, DJMC said:

Oh... that reminds me, I Red Tom Thumb once, a long time ago... maybe when I was 5?

Well I was once swallowed by a cow... :$

• Like 1