From black to white

Stokepotter

Cheers Mark ,

Have just set up my dashcam and installed a dab module (love my planet rock). The jury is still out as to whether long term, the windscreen antenna will do the job but so far I would give it a 75-80% rating.

I think the next big upgrade, although prob next year, will be an exhaust, I've looked at the Remus but also been in touch with a company called torque flow who are based in Birmingham, they actually make each exhaust whilst you wait bespoke to how you want it. My boy racer days are long gone lol so when it comes to the sound I'll be looking for a deep, rich sound more then volume, much like how I like my music, it's not about the volume but more the production.

Anyone with any further suggestions exhaust wise? Am not looking to spend silly money, keeping it around £1k.

15 minutes ago, Stokepotter said:

Cheers Mark ,

Have just set up my dashcam and installed a dab module (love my planet rock). The jury is still out as to whether long term, the windscreen antenna will do the job but so far I would give it a 75-80% rating.

I think the next big upgrade, although prob next year, will be an exhaust, I've looked at the Remus but also been in touch with a company called torque flow who are based in Birmingham, they actually make each exhaust whilst you wait bespoke to how you want it. My boy racer days are long gone lol so when it comes to the sound I'll be looking for a deep, rich sound more then volume, much like how I like my music, it's not about the volume but more the production.

Anyone with any further suggestions exhaust wise? Am not looking to spend silly money, keeping it around £1k.

Have you considered the Carnewal route fo the exhaust?

Hi bud, no, not looked into them yet and must admit, until I joined this forum, not a name I was familiar with. I will take a look and if the price is where I want it to be will certainly consider.