Can you help with a feature in CAR magazine?

Same thing happened on the RS focus forum when the MK 3  was unveiled to the public all the MK 2 members were up in arms

to much doors 4 cylinders doesn't have the same sound as the 5 pot engine I sold MK 2  after listening to the Ford marketing

machine and ordered a MK3 :4fvgdaq_th:My mate paid a £3k premium to beat the waiting list and get one sent over from Ireland

I had a test drive of it and it was absolutely rubbish I cancelled my order my mate kept it for 3 weeks and then bought a 981

Cayman I had a drive of it loved and ordered a 718 I no it doesn't sound as good as the older model but my preference is a turbo

engine far easier to extract more power with a re map :sAng_stirthepot:

Those who prefer 4 cyl turbo power are just as "right" as those who prefer 6 cyl non-turbo power.

Having had, let me think... seven six cylinder cars, I'm firmly in the latter camp, although one was supercharged but this doesn't cause any lag.

7 minutes ago, Scotty718 said:

Yes each to there own bud one mans roar is another mans meow :)

Yes, I do prefer my own Bud (don't like sharing cans or glasses - germs etc. yeuckkk!).

Except with a curry, when Tiger seems to suit better for some reason?

s-l1600-5.jpg

• Like 1