Did anyone get ALL the cars in a shot?

As for venue, Bacon was too thick and ham-like. I prefer it thin and crispy. White bread it came in was supermarket sliced and a little hard.

£6.95 for a bacon butty and mug of tea. Hmmm.....

Overall marks: Presentation 7/10. Content 4/10. Flavour 3/10. Value 3/10. Overall 5/10 - disappointing.

I noted some early arrivers had to pay £3.70 parking.

I might have a venue in Leicestershire. Free parking. Huge car park. Excellent £2.50 bacon butties tested by me every week for 6 years!

Just checking Sunday opening hours...

No... it's not my house! O.o

It was nice to meet some fellow Cayman owners :)

We had an enjoyable drive to and fro as well.

I only took one phone snap below, which is just missing a certain silver model! 

Regarding the breakfast options....

I went for the smoked salmon eggs benedict, which was very nice indeed. 

It was an ok setting there, but not a classic car meet spot. They took about £25 from us in parking fees on a Sunday morning! 

I think the countryside car parks are best, as they have space away from the masses and often have amazing catering vans / huts too. 

You often get other interesting groups gathering at the same time. Last time I was at Newlands corner near Guildford, a big collection of Mustangs new and old arrived, along with a gaggle of Cater-fields, at the other end of the performance car comfort spectrum! 

image.jpeg

• Founder
4 hours ago, Y3owa said:

Gutted I missed this! unfortunately was working :( when's the next one???

September, haven't set a date or venue yet though....so just reserved the whole month and you'll be fine ;) 

• Tom unfeatured, unpinned and locked this topic