My air conditioning stopped working!

Further update guys,

So after being positive that the mobile could handle the job of removing the bumper he has bowed out gracefully after acknowledging that the garages he used were not up to it. Anyway, having identified that both condensers need replacing, although I guess if you were going to do one, you would do both anyway, I've phoned my Indy back up and it's booked in for this Saturday morning, £424 all in including vat.

I then travel to Torqueflow in Birmingham on Monday for a new exhaust to be fitted, making a night of it so travel back on Tue, not forgetting to call into Zunsport to pick up a front grille set to help prevent further Rad issues.

I can (I hope) after all that and previously in the last month buying new discs and pads all round and two Tyres as well as putting it through it's 2nd Service with spark plugs and a new coil pack and brake fluid say that I am fully sorted and my credit card is fully maxed!  

• Like 1