I'm the same as Carl, I know the Flying Horse, but I'm down in Bournemouth that weekend seeing family and friends.  Will it be a regular thing?

On 2 December 2015 11:26:39, Carl_Davis said:

This isn't too far from me...I better speak to the better half as we might be at the in-laws that weekend still....  

...here's my weekend still:

If I touch it in the week, work goes to pot!

• Like 1

If coming, copy the latest incarnation of this post into a NEW post, and add your name to the bottom of the list.

If NO LONGER coming, copy the latest incarnation of this post into a NEW post, and REMOVE your name from the list.

So far we have...

ChristmasDave

987Monkey

markbarry1977

• Like 1

On 15 December 2015 22:58:25, Beanoir said:

David, are you coming along?

I see you're third equal? O.o

Not sure yet. But then why would I hold out for the (supposed) Boxa.net Midlands meet when they'll all be in Boxa's? Or should we invite them too? Bit far for north Midlanders tho.

Dave, I noticed the Flying Horse laid on, for a few quid, a cuppa & bacon butty for another car meet, here: http://www.v8uk.co.uk/forums/topic/clophill-supercar-meet-15913/

Have you organised the same for the guys coming? At 10am on a chilly Sunday morning this must be the first prerequisite?

Edited by DJMC
  • Like 1

On 16 December 2015 at 11:54:28, DJMC said:

Dave, I noticed the Flying Horse laid on, for a few quid, a cuppa & bacon butty for another car meet, here: http://www.v8uk.co.uk/forums/topic/clophill-supercar-meet-15913/

Have you organised the same for the guys coming? At 10am on a chilly Sunday morning this must the the first prerequisite?

I can do, wanted to understand numbers first though really, I appreciate it won't be a huge crowd of course, but be nice if we had a rough idea.  

• Like 1

• Founder
On 16 December 2015 at 11:54, DJMC said:

I see you're third equal? O.o

Not sure yet. But then why would I hold out for the (supposed) Boxa.net Midlands meet when they'll all be in Boxa's? Or should we invite them too? Bit far for north Midlanders tho.

Have you organised the same for the guys coming? At 10am on a chilly Sunday morning this must be the first prerequisite?

Oops, yes you're right, apologies I am in fact number 4!  

No harm asking the Boxa.net guys if you feel we should?  

1. ChristmasDave

2. 987Monkey

3. markbarry1977

4. Beanoir

Edited by Beanoir

• Founder
4 hours ago, markbarry1977 said:

Hope so I intend to be there and it's a couple hours drive for me. 

I will definitely be there Mark, even if it's just you and me!  

These things can be hard at this time of year and this is the first one so i'll be surprised if there is more than a handful of people..  

• Tom locked, unlocked, locked, unfeatured and unpinned this topic
  • Tom unlocked this topic